RM crashed my PC & Other related issues

• Just installed 1.5.41, and used it for a while.

1. When retrieving new rigs from the RE, RM always declares it's downloading x files up to an amount that is always greater than the amount actually d\l'ed. For example: "Downloading x files out of 64" ends up getting say 25\30 files. This issues has existed since I've memory of the app. Doesn't this hint at something wrong in the dB management\reading?

2. After exiting the app, it crashed my PC at my second attempt to restar the app. This is the first time that W7 crashes on my PC in some years. After rebooting I tried to make it crash again but it did not happen again. Nevertheless, very annoying.
    It might be worth noticing that I switched the Profiler off before exiting the app. Following (unsuccessful) attempts to have the app crash again were all made with the Profiler switched off.

3. In the list of installed apps I see a number of previous versions of RM. They appear in the following order (apps are sorted by name):

The questions are:

a. Does this hint at some flaws in the updating procedure?

b. Will it be safe to remove the older versions or would I risk to lose my data?

W7 64bit SP1 here. KAOS 3.3

• you can remove the older versions. what you see is what everybody sees (minus the crashes of course).

1. When retrieving new rigs from the RE, RM always declares it's downloading x files up to an amount that is always greater than the amount actually d\l'ed. For example: "Downloading x files out of 64" ends up getting say 25\30 files. This issues has existed since I've memory of the app. Doesn't this hint at something wrong in the dB management\reading?

don't pay to much attention on this. it happens to everybody, we need to remove some doubles from Rig Exchange and then it'll be gone. in face we should have done this ages ago but there was always something better to do.

gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• Thanks G String, appreciate your response.

Specially about the last* question which was having me really curious. It was not at all relevant, it was just driving me crazy ;)

Edit: (*) sorry, I meant the first one :)

• I have encountered BSOD in Windows 7 32-bit few times lately, most often it was while powering off the Profiler.
    Blue screen crashed Windows, saying something about Kemper.sys
    I will also send my crash dump files to support.

• Hey Arne,

there's no minidump (nor folder or file) in c:\windows\ here. Hidden and System files are set to show.
    Any ideas?

Thanks

C:\Windows\Minidump is a folder @viabcroce - look there..

[Blocked Image: http://s32.postimg.org/3xsabu04l/minidump.jpg]

oh, you just mentioned, that there isn't folder there... then have you encountered Blue Screen Of Death?

[Blocked Image: http://s32.postimg.org/69nvqbndx/bsod1.jpg]

Edited 2 times, last by skoczy ().