Output EQs

• Hey guys I have a gig this weekend with my kemper powerrack and I was wondering if the speaker output that's used for cabinets had an independent EQ from the signal I would be sending to the mixing board at the venue so that my cabinet onstage can have the sound I need to sound good with that cab, and my output signal for the sound guy can be manipulated independently. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks guys!

• Bringing this up again.

The answers were that there is an extra EQ for the monitor. The unpowered Kemper has this as well.

But is there an extra EQ for the speaker output of the power rack? It should be adjustable because when you use different cabs, the sound can be very different, especially the presence and resonance.

• the MONITOR OUT is internally feeding the built-in power amp. As a consequence all settings of the MONITOR OUT are applied to the SPEAKER OUTPUT. You use the Monitor Output EQ for that purpose.

• Oh - ok.

So I can not feed my in ear monitor system from the monitor out and my cabinet from the speaker out because when I change the volume for the cabinet, the volume for the in ear System changes as well, right? I would have to adjust the input gain of the in ear System everytime I change the cabinet volume.

The direct outputs are going straight to FOH, so they are already used.

Any suggestions?

• Sh*t you are right. Using a guitar cab with cab sim off.

Seperate EQ and cab on/off option for speaker output and monitor output would be a nice feature to get in an update. Should be realizable pretty easy.

• Such a separate output does already exist: HEADPHONE OUT. Many users including myself are using it to drive their IEM feeding the FOH monitor mix - without the guitar signal - into the Aux In. See the picture on page 116 of the Main Manual.