Performance Lock Behavior

• Downloaded the latest Rig Manager and 4.0.2 firmware yesterday, and was moving around some of my performances. Kind of confused with the "Lock" feature in performance mode.

I locked the X and Mod slot in one of my rigs, in one of my performances, so I could save the same effects to a few other rigs. After doing this, the "Lock" light on the front panel lit. I then unlocked the two effects, and switched to a rig with no locked slots, but the 'Lock' light on the front panel remained lit. I tried changing performances but the "lock" remained lit. I pressed and held the lock button to verify that none of the modules were locked.

I then switched to Browse mode, and the Lock light went off. Switched back to performance mode, and the lock light was on again, even though no modules in the particular rig were locked.

Is this normal behavior?

• This is normal behaviour - Locking is separate for Performance Mode/Browse mode.
    You can use the COPY/PASTE feature though.

Assuming you want to copy Slot B/C from current Performance Mode Rig to Browse Mode, you do:

• Press [COPY] and [STOMPS]
    • Switch to Browse Mode
    • [LOCK] + [A] and [D]
    • [PASTE]
    • [LOCK] + [A] and [D] again to unlock.
  • Understood thanks Timo. I should have explained better. I locked the Stack section but it wouldn't unlock afterward. Did a reboot and an update and so far have not been able to reproduce it.