Issue with switching Rigs via Midi

• I updated to beta FW 4.0.1 using FCB1010 with Uno4Kemper chip
    When I change patches sometimes it goes to a random profile (sometimes if I press the button twice it will switch profiles to something else)

Anybody else having this problem? Am I doing something wrong?

• I updated last night to 4.0.2 same issue.
    When I press twice on the pedal it goes to a different patch. Can someone else try this - switch to a patch and press the same patch change button twice on your midi board?
    Very odd and never happened before!

• It's been some time ago that you post this, but I have the same issue, and I'm quite sure, since FW 4.x (and up to 5.x). Did you find a solution??

If I press one time on the button, I'll get the corrcect rig (with the MIDI-number in the display of the Kemper too). If I press the second time on the same button, it changed to another rig, without a MIDI number (and it stay on that wrong rig after pressing a third and fourth time) . This wrong choice is the same for for each button, but every button has another wrong choice.
    I tried this with the rig-listing in the display, so I could see, what happend: For example the first button jumped one down in the list by pressing twice, the second jumped two back in the list, the third maybe one back, and so on.

The only method to get the correct rig is to chose another button and then press the button (one time!) for the sound I want to hear. That's quite odd on stage...