Play/Record CC 99 value 125, CC 98 value 88, CC 6 value 0, CC 38 value 1

2. send together

Stop / CC 99 value 125, CC 98 value 89, CC 6 value 0, CC 38 value 1
    Play /Record CC 99 value 125, CC 98 value 88, CC 6 value 0, CC 38 value 1

3. If you want to stop

Stop / CC 99 value 125, CC 98 value 89, CC 6 value 0, CC 38 value 1

4. Delete

3 x Stop / CC 99 value 125, CC 98 value 89, CC 6 value 0, CC 38 value 1

I have got MidiGrande by Microdesignum.cz and I ´m able to send 8 command at once.

But

Undo / redo, trigger etc. doesn´t work

• Yes, Kemper is reworking some of the midi implementation in 4.X

i was was told by support that documentation would be available once the changes are finalized. So back to 3.X if you need all looper functions to work with a midi controller

• Didn't mean for this to come across as a complaint, not my intention.

Email sent with a question about getting 'undo' function to work on looper using midi controller and 4.X software on KPA.
    thanks,
    sean

• Trigger works (os4.0.6)
    99 125; 98 90; 6 0; 38 1/0;

Reverse works
    99 125; 98 91; 6 0; 38 1/0

Half-Speed works
    99 125; 98 92; 6 0; 38 1/0

Undo doesn't work (99 125; 98 93; 6 0; 38 1/0)

For CC38 I send the 1 when pressing the button, 0 when releasing it. Behavior like the looper with KPA-Remote..

OT: Which Midi Adresspage to change Delay-Parameters. It was 74 in OS3 - but now? See my other post....

Martin

• That's what I took away from messages with the support team. The looper via midi is not an officially supported setup (but they will continue to allow it to work) so no official documentation on it coming.

• EDIT: Got confused between undo and delete here.

Have any of the commands changed? I am using the "old" midi commands that had been compiled for looper functions and can confirm that at least play, stop and erase were working as expected.

• Hi,

I'm a little confused an can't get my FCB1010 Uno4Kemper to work... If your FCB1010 w. Uno4Kemper works, could perhaps you post a screenshot of your editor page, so that I could see the "right" numbers an values? Thank you!

Mavid

• Hi,

I'm a little confused an can't get my FCB1010 Uno4Kemper to work... If your FCB1010 w. Uno4Kemper works, could perhaps you post a screenshot of your editor page, so that I could see the "right" numbers an values? Thank you!

Mavid

Have you got the latest U4K chip? They updated it to make use of the looper commands.

• As of my last upgrade reverse and 1/2 speed stopped working as well as undo.

Did find one interesting combination . I still had my setting for undo that used to work in previous versions. I found that if I record a loop, and stay in overdub mode, if I hit the undo button the loop slowly fades away in terms of volume. It's a long slow fade. It didn't work if you are in normal play mode, only in overdub mode.

I've been programming so that I can change the loop volume by 3db with foot controller buttons. So able to go 0db to -3db to -6db to -9db from foot controller. Pretty handy.