B&H ICEpower Module suggestion

• Hi guys, I have just purchased an ICEpower 200ASC power module, the one with the power supply.
    I got a nice deal, I'm paying 90 euros for the module shipped, it's 220w at 4 ohm and 110w at 8, so it will be more than enough for profiling (i don't think i'll use it live).
    Just wondering if you'd try to mount it in the KPA back (and in this case I wonder if anyone can suggest me how draw an aluminium plate which can be cut to accomodate the KPA) or if you'd prefer a different case since i'm not willing to use it live.
    Thank you for your feedbacks and ideas.

• or if you'd prefer a different case since i'm not willing to use it live.

Fo me this seems the the better solution.
    The print is a little bit to high to fit easy in the KPA-Back and you loose a lot of space for live performance .
    I have all cabels (except the long cables to FOH) and the volume pedal in the back of my toaster.

The datas are looking good for that price :!:

• Hi guys, I have just purchased an ICEpower 200ASC power module, the one with the power supply.
    I got a nice deal, I'm paying 90 euros for the module shipped, it's 220w at 4 ohm and 110w at 8, so it will be more than enough for profiling (i don't think i'll use it live).
    Just wondering if you'd try to mount it in the KPA back (and in this case I wonder if anyone can suggest me how draw an aluminium plate which can be cut to accomodate the KPA) or if you'd prefer a different case since i'm not willing to use it live.
    Thank you for your feedbacks and ideas.

Jimmy, I am confused...

Why would you need a power amplifier for making profiles with your KPA? Or, did you mean for actually playing your KPA through a guitar cab or passive monitor, without needing an external power amp?

• Let me explain :)
    I love buying gear because I like to try and profile stuff. But I don't have a studio nor the skills to make accurate studio profiles, that's why i tend to prefer making direct profiles. In my experience the profiles are hardly spot on right after refining, I usually tweak a bit the internal parameters to match (mainly) the dynamic response of the amp.
    This means a lot of A/B comparisons between the amp and the direct profile, and the profiler needs a power amp to make a "clean" comaprison.
    When I did my last XTC profile I had to power the profiler in the power amp of the Bogner itself, and that led to some redundancies when I tried to match the dynamics and the tone after the refining.