Monitor Cab off for Direct out

• Hi there,
    in the Italian Facebook Page, and sometimes in the international page too, people ask is it is possible to have, at the same time, a stereo output with the monitor cab off and send a stereo signal to the FOH.
    So my suggestion is to extend the monitor cab off feature to the direct output (of course when set to master or stack), in order to have monitor and direct output as main L&R with the cabinet disengaged.

• in the Italian Facebook Page, and sometimes in the international page too, people ask is it is possible to have, at the same time, a stereo output with the monitor cab off and send a stereo signal to the FOH.

I never tried it, but as far I remember it once was written here that you can use the XLR and the 1"4 Plug of main simultaneously.
    Hopefully this will be read by someone with better memory. :/

• Probably I didn't explain my idea clearly.
    Actually you can use at the same time Jack and XLR outs from the main, having a master Left and Right, plus you can use the monitor out and the direct out to have the same.
    What I'd find useful is extending the "monitor cab off" option to the direct out too, so people can enjoy a stereo solution for their classic stereo amp+guitar cab rig (so monitor cab off), being able to send the stereo "studio" profile to FOH.

• Hi there,
    in the Italian Facebook Page, and sometimes in the international page too, people ask is it is possible to have, at the same time, a stereo output with the monitor cab off and send a stereo signal to the FOH.
    So my suggestion is to extend the monitor cab off feature to the direct output (of course when set to master or stack), in order to have monitor and direct output as main L&R with the cabinet disengaged.

I want that feature too.

I'm using my Stereo Monitor Out (Stage) for my IEM-System, so I can use an Expression Pedal for calibrating my Guitar Signal for my IEM-System. That's a good solution and works well. But I want to use the Direct Out ( Send 1 ) for a Kemper Cab / Guitar Cab (incl. Kone options?) and so it would be cool to add this Cab-Off Option for that output.

Kemper Support #1 is it possible to add this feature?

• this has been possible in the Profiler Head and Rack models every since we introduced the monitor stereo option. The Profiler Stage offers stereo monitoring outputs out of the box while send1 is a dedicated mono output. You could use the headphone output to feed your IEM which would free up the monitor outputs with the Kone and monitor cab off option activated.

• this has been possible in the Profiler Head and Rack models every since we introduced the monitor stereo option. The Profiler Stage offers stereo monitoring outputs out of the box while send1 is a dedicated mono output. You could use the headphone output to feed your IEM which would free up the monitor outputs with the Kone and monitor cab off option activated.

Thanks for the fast answer, Kemper Support #1. But its not the "perfect" setup for me.

The Monitor Volume can be adjust with an external Expression Pedal, so I use the Stereo Monitor Setup (Stage) for my IEM-System. If I want to set my guitar volume a bit higher or lower I can use this Pedal without loosing my hand on my guitar.

This is not possible with the Headphone-Output (If I turn this Volume lower or higher with the Poti of the Kemper Stage, the volume of the Aux In goes higher / lower too (and an Option for adjust the Headphone Out by Expression Pedal isn't there).

So my feature request is:

Option 1: "Headphone-Volume" as an Expression Pedal Option (without changing the Volume of the Return In (Aux In) ... like the Option for the Monitor Volume

Option 2: "Direct Out / Send 1 Cab Off" (with KEMPER Kone Options)

Edited 2 times, last by sebischmi ().

• This looks like a quite big enhancement in order to enable a workaround of a workaround.

Perhaps you find a MIDI expression pedal that is able to send NRPN. You could configure it to control Aux In Mix> Headphones. Plug your IEM into the HEADPHONE OUT, which leaves MONITOR OUT for its original purpose.

• This looks like a quite big enhancement in order to enable a workaround of a workaround.

Perhaps you find a MIDI expression pedal that is able to send NRPN. You could configure it to control Aux In Mix> Headphones. Plug your IEM into the HEADPHONE OUT, which leaves MONITOR OUT for its original purpose.

I have another idea... If I plug a Kemper active cab to the Send 1 and set it to master mono, will it sound like the "normal" FRFR setting, like the non-kone setting at the monitor out?

• Please read the chapter "KEMPER Kone" in the Main Manual.

Kemper Kone Mode is only available at the MONITOR OUTPUT. If you have a powered PROFILER, the signal of the MONITOR OUTPUT feeds the internal power amp. Therefor Kemper Kone chassis in unpowered cabinets e .g. KEMPER Kabinet can be driven via SPEAKER OUTPUT and also enjoy Kemper Kone Mode.

Kemper Kone Mode includes a sound optimization for the KEMPER Kone chassis performed by the PROFILER DSP.

This sound optimization applies to both full-range and Speaker Imprint mode.

Additional parameters Sweetening or Directivity and Bass Boost are only available in Kemper Kone Mode.

Aux In signals always run in full-range mode even if Speaker Imprint is applied to guitar signal in Kemper Kone Mode.

These and more KEMPER Kone related features are only available at the MONITOR OUT (and SPEAKER OUT). If you activate Monitor Stereo, the DIRECT OUT pairs with the MONITOR OUT to act as a pair of stereo outputs and all settings of the MONITOR OUT apply to both.

You cannot run the KEMPER Power Kabinet at any other outputs in any meaningful way.

• Thanks ;)