4.0.2 Disappearing Performances ?

• I installed 4.0.2 on Thursday last and gigged it for the last 2-3 nights.....

Tonight however I set it up at gig and the One Performance I use for that band ( all clean with morphing on each slot ) had disappeared!

Anyone else had this issue?

• I have experienced something similar in firmware 4.0.2. Did you use the Type knob on the front panel of the Kemper to switch between performances? I think that if you do that (as opposed to using the remote or a MIDI pedal to switch between performances) you have to press the Load soft button afterwards to load the performance.

Brian

• Not had that one, but in 4.0.1 I recall that the names of the performances weren't correct with regards to the performance numbers after boot. Loading a performance and then switching again remedied this; they were back in order after the initial switch.

Tonight however I set it up at gig and the One Performance I use for that band ( all clean with morphing on each slot ) had disappeared!

Had something similar.
    I think I used the Type knob and somehow a performance was gone.
    Had an issue like that with rig exchange/rig manager some time ago!

• I have experienced something similar in firmware 4.0.2. Did you use the Type knob on the front panel of the Kemper to switch between performances? I think that if you do that (as opposed to using the remote or a MIDI pedal to switch between performances) you have to press the Load soft button afterwards to load the performance.

Brian

I didnt use the Type knob. I was scrolling through Performances with the 'UP' switch on the Remote.It simply had disappeared

Same for me, the one performance im using vanished with the upgrade to 4.0.2. Back to 3.3.0 solved the issue.

jock