Mission EP1 problem. No Wah Function only Volume and switch SOLVED

• Hello, my name is Albert and I've a problem with my EP1 KP and my kemper . I've the last firmware and I've connected the cables following the video tutorial but it never work properly. ;(

"PEDAL OUT 1" of EP1 KP to "switch pedal 1" of Kemper ---- Using a TRS cable
    "PEDAL OUT 2" of EP1 KP to "switch pedal 2" of Kemper----- Using a TS cable

The pedal switch work but the expresion pedal only work as a volume pedal. I chose "wah wah function" on Pedal 1 options of my Kemper but it dosen't work. I bought this pedal to use as a wah wah pedal but I can't. I hope your help. Thank you

• Maybe you should change the exp pedal type, there are 2 settings 1 & 2 regarding the way your EXP is made (system menu) also be sure it's configured in wah mode and not switch.

You should see a black line moving while you calibrate it.

• I've put the two options pedal but it never work. I checked the "calibrate bar" in the Wah Wah function and it work. Unfortunately always the same problem. When I use the pedal it only change the volume. I've tried as a with pitch pedal but the same problem. :/

• Hi
    Does this help

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• So i think you have mission ep with expression pedal function and switch, right?
    If it is try the follow settings:
    Connect Out 1 from the pedal to pedal in on the kpa with a stereo cable. Set the pedal in the system menue to Pedaltype1 and wah. Calibrate it.
    connect the switch out with a standard mono cabel to switch in of the kpa.
    Set the switch in systemmenue to switch and wah off. Calibrate it.

Set checkbox wah to volume.
    Check also that wah to volume is setted in a rig.
    try to put a wah with bypass@stop f. E. in Stomp D.
    The wah must be active and you have to hear the wah sound when you use the pedal.
    Next press the switch of your pedal. The led on your kpa goes out and the pedal works as a volume pedal. When your press the switch of the pedal again the wah led of your kpa will light and the wah function is back on your pedal.
    cheers
    Frank

• Hello Eltzejupp. I have a Mission EP1. I've followed your instructions but it dosen't work. However I have put other wah models, "wah phase" "wah flanger", "wah shifter" .. and they work a little. The normal wah didn`t work, when I move the pedal the sound disappear slowly. In the other hand the switch work perfectly.

I don't undertand this. "Check also that wah to volume is setted in a rig".

I put the wah in the D stomp and I have set the switch option of pedal 2 to ON/OFF this stomp

I hope to solve this problem. Thank you my friend.

• Ok, i am sitting in front of my machine and i use the mission ep 1 gn.
    First:
    System menue:
    Pedal 1: Mode =Pedal Type 1
    Function: <<wah pedal.
    connetion: Stereo cable from mission out 1 to pedal/switch 1 on the back of your kpa.
    Calibrate.

Pedal 2: Mode Mono switch. Switch Tip : Stomp D on/off.
    Mono cable from Mission out 2 to pedal/switch 2 on the back of your kpa.
    Calibrate.

Systemmenue checkbox wahPedal>Volume set.

Load a Wah in stomp D.

Set: Pedal Mode: Bypass@stop Mix 96% Ducking 0, Volume 0,Manual 3,6, peak 7,9, Pedal Range +26%,
    Peak Range -40%

Be sur that the wah in stomp D is on.

Press rig button and have a look on page 3 of 6 pages. Make sure the the check box on the upperright side is setted to WahPedal to Volume.

Thats it.

If you like to switch of the wah use the switch of your mission. If you press it, the wah light (orange) on yout kpa switched of and you have the volume function on your pedal. To switch the wah on, press the mission pedal button again with your foot.

Dont forget to store your rig ;)

Let me know if it works. My pedal is exactly working like this with this parameters.

Cheers
    Frank

• PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My wah works!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you very much Eltzejupp. You're the kemper-man. Regards.

Thx, there are so many things more that can do, it fills a book.
    But f. e.. explore pedal parameter.
    You can set it also to pedal off and you can use the wah as a filter.

next is that you can place the wah also in stomp A, B, C.
    Therefore you have to change the switch parameter in systemmenue to your choosen stompnumber.

Explore and have fun