Once again, rotary speed but with morphable speed setting and transition parameter

• Several years ago, I had posted that I stumbled on a way to achieve this. I had inserted Wah Ring Modulator in one of the slots, but forgot to activate the exp pedal, for that effect. Quite by accident, the pedal DID give a variable speed Leslie sound, even though it was not assigned. Sorry, but I don't remember what OS version it was, but it was indeed awesome. later versions did not have that effect work that way.

• A dream would be controlling the speed like this:

heel position -> Rotary off or zero speed

in between position -> Rotary slow

toe position -> Rotary fast

adjustable ramp time is of course nice to have.

• I know it's has been asked countless times, but I really think adjustable speed on the rotary (not binary like the real stuff) would be pretty awesome with a morph pedal control (a short adjustable transition speed would be even better)

This would really make my day :)

+1 :thumbup:

• the absolute reference in this regards is the drybell brand vibe , with a real photocell, every parameter is great and there is this unbeatable asymmetric vibe , not found on most alternative rotovibes?

Please Mr Kemper, take a look at it, I'd love this inside the KPA , with stereo

check that vid about the possibilities of and the tremendous intro tone :))) it even goes beyond the japanese original.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yeah that's a cool pedal. I run one in front of my Kemper Stage