[SOLVED] Remove Rig from Rig Exchange - How?

• I hope they dont give you a penalty for an honest mistake Nicky (if your reading guys , it was an accident)
    fingers crossed mate, hopefully a Ver-smack-a bottom is not coming :(

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• LOL Thank you, Brother Ash.

I'd better whack a couple of comic books in my undies just in case; that was the trick back in my day when we used to receive "the cuts" (cane!) at school for being naughty.

Could it be that only the author and/or Mods have the right to delete at Rig Exchange?

Ahh... the original author as opposed to the "newer" one...

Could be, Harry. I've been freaking out mate. Searched and tried everything I can think of. I'd have thought a simple right-click somewhere would've brought up the option, but no dice.

Thank you both for your support and empathy!

• I'd better whack a couple of comic books in my undies just in case; that was the trick back in my day when we used to receive "the cuts" (cane!) at school for being naughty.

They also might serve you well in case you finally do get sent to jail. 8o Better put in a few extra..you know.. you never know... 8)

• They also might serve you well in case you finally do get sent to jail. 8o Better put in a few extra..you know.. you never know... 8)

Ha ha ha! Too funny, Mrs M!

did you check under "my rigs" on the kemper main page? https://www.kemper-amps.com/account/rigs (if you're logged in there)

Folks, we have a winner! luntho, I cannot thank you enough.

If only I'd heard from you yesterday, I'd have been saved the stress of hours of research and reloading this page in anticipation of a reply. I was anxious to find a solution before a mod rode my ass with his digital cane. So worried, in fact, that I burned myself out on this and crashed on the couch for several hours. Thanks to you, after having woken up at 3AM to the call of nature, my entire week to come has been given a facelift and the world now seems like a brighter place. Woohoo! 8o

I knew it had to be something simple, but why, oh why could I not find any documentation on this? If there is any, surely it ought to be front-and-foremost and highly-visible?

No matter now. luntho has come through with the goods, and therefore receives my entire banana reserve, along with my prized and much-sought-after "Anthology of Banana Breeders" and "Monkey's Encyclopaedia of Banana Strains" books, both printed on smokable, dried banana-skin paper (of course).

Hmm... tracing luntho's link back, it looks like the path to Rig removal is indeed simple, but it's not obvious. If you click your name (when logged in) at the upper-right corner of the Kemper main page, one of the four pop-up options is "My Rigs", as luntho mentioned. The reason why it's not obvious, IMHO, is because, if I didn't know any better, I'd have assumed that this option referred to one's private Rigs that're stored in the cloud (Exchange) for personal use only. I'd read about this feature - your rigs appear in RM as if they're on the Exchange for all to see, but it's only you who can view and use them.

Perhaps there should be a sticky somewhere that outlines the basic management features of Rigs where the Exchange is concerned. I'd hate to see others experience the same dilemma I did. After all, I didn't OK the upload; I merely read the Terms and Conditions, having checked the box that I did so, and left the page after discovering that the uploading of Rigs for which one was not the original author is discouraged / not allowed. I was then horrified to see them show up a day later when I fired my copy of RM up; I subsequently went into meltdown!

Once again, thank you, luntho, for saving the day... the next day! Also, thank you Harry, Ash and Mrs Z for rushing to my aid with speculation as to solutions, humour and gestures of advocacy. I'm eternally grateful to you guys for this.

I'd like to thank God, my mother...
    [The MC steps in, snatches the mic from Monkey and screams, "Enough already! Please go home now!"]