Show individual dB values of output volumes while turning Master Volume knob instead of "abstract" 0--10 value?

• At the risk of being impertinent:

Please Christoph, reconsider your decision of not-storing Output-volumes within a preset.
    For a semi-professional Player (without a roady-staff and with only 10 minutes time for soundcheck) an Option "store volumes to preset" per softknob would be a significant simplification of the profiler's live useage.

• Just checked it yesterday on our Gig in Essen again. You're right, it doesn't fuction ! Really annoying, to dial in every Level again and again. It's really dissapointing.
    I cannot understand, why the Kemper-Team ignore this really beneficial item for the gigging musician. ?(:cursing:

The whole Output-Preset handling isn't convenient for me and many users (looking at the relevant posts
    1. the Autoload Feature doesn't function correctly
    2. There's no "replace"-Option for the storage of an Output-preset under an existing Name
    3. No Level-storage under a preset (you have to remember your once set Levels, or put all Levels on a Piece of paper !??)
    4. If more than one Output is linked with the master-knob, strange sound-drops can occur (result of a Support - Ticket this summer)

• Why do you have to set multiple levels differently for gigs?
    I have never experienced this.

We have decided not to store levels with the presets to avoid hazardeous volume jumps.

• Hi Christoph, thanks for your question.

I use my KPA at home linked to my mixer an a small FRFR-Monitor at room-level
    I also use it in our rehearsal-room each sunday afternoon, there it's linked to a guitar cab and our mixer
    On our gigs it's linked to my Yamaha-DXR and our P.A. System (when we have to supply the FoH)
    Sometimes we use it with the FoH of the Location and I have to link it to this mixer.
    In summer we sometimes Play on a large stage, there it's linked to a guitar cab (for our Drummer) and to my DXR-Wedge and of course to the p.a.-System.
    I am also the singer of our band so additionally sometimes I link my vocals from our mixer-Monitor-out to my KPA to mix it together with my guitar-signal to my DXR, because sometimes there is no place on stage for a second Monitor.

And in each case I have to dial in new volume-settings for the different Outputs nearly completely new.
    Especially the soundcheck is very timeconsuming. Because the kpa is not just beside me , so that I have to move permanently to the micro, listening, going back to the kpa dialing, go back to the Monitor listening, singing, going back dialing, and so on

That's to a certain degree unenevitable to dial in new values for the volume, but it would be MOST convenient for me, if I could store the different volume Settings in specific Output-presets as a very good starting-point for each Situation.

So I would HIGHLY APPRECIATE an Option in the Output-section where I could decide (maybe by a softswitch) to store the volumes together with the preset or on the other Hand risk potential "hazardous volume jumps".

This Feature would be a great improvement for live-use to me !

Edited 3 times, last by Hurricane ().