Using Kemper for bass Live + Bass Cabs

• Hey guys! I finally got a hold on a kemper profiler unit and lemme say IM IN LOVE!

My bassist (who is an incredible guitarist) loved the unit as well so we are testing it to see if we can use the kemper for live bass rigs.
    My guitar setup for now is basically Kemper unit + ENGL Blackmoore (acting as a poweramp until campflier comes in) into a marshall 4 x 12 and a mesa boogie 4 x 12, Works perfectly.

Now.. my bassist has a little mark II and two bass cabs - a mark bass 4 x 12 and a ampeg 4 x 12.

Can we use the little mark II as a poweramp and use the kemper to switch bass heads profiles + fx? Is this a sustainable thing to do live? Will there be any issues?

Reasoning behind this is that our style of music is progressive rock so we like to mix in alot of weird fx and tonal changes ups when the song calls for it. Also my bassist is looking to get a unit for his side guitar stuff as well.. We know we can use the profile + profiler cab through a PA, but he has his bass cabs set up already.

Fellow Kemper-ites please assist me!