Mix parameter removed from distortion units

• Did anyone else notice that running the newest firmware the mix parameter has been removed from the distortion stomps. Is that a bug or was it a conscious decision?

I cannot confirm this, mate. Are you sure you are using 4.0.2 (the latest beta)? In 3.3 (the latest stable version) there are no mix parameters.

The Educated Apes: Facebook | Bandcamp

Kemper-Wiki
    [email protected]

Main Rig: KPA Power Toaster + Profiler Remote, 2x Palmer 112 Cab (1x Celestion V30, 1x Celestion CB NEO), ME EP1-KP-GN, Dunlop Cry Baby 95Q, Gibson Memphis ES-339 '16, Gibson Melody Maker '14, Fender Thinline Cabronita '12

• With the version I used before there have definetly been mix parameters. I'm not sure which version it was though. Might have been a beta.

Maybe you are using 3.3 right now. This is the version shown in the downloads section and the latest stable release. Mix parameters for distortion have been introduced with 4.*. There are two options: You can download the 4.0.2 beta which is relatively stable but still beta and install it. You can always go back to 3.3 if you experience some hiccups. Or you just need to wait until a final 4.0 is released which will definitely contain the mix parameters.

The Educated Apes: Facebook | Bandcamp

Kemper-Wiki
    [email protected]

Main Rig: KPA Power Toaster + Profiler Remote, 2x Palmer 112 Cab (1x Celestion V30, 1x Celestion CB NEO), ME EP1-KP-GN, Dunlop Cry Baby 95Q, Gibson Memphis ES-339 '16, Gibson Melody Maker '14, Fender Thinline Cabronita '12