[ReampZone] Orange TH30 high gain mod - updates available!

• Hello all,

My Orange TH30 pack is now available and this is a rather special and unique amp exclusively to reampzone. This beast has an upgraded transformer , new tubes and a high gain mod to help reduce fizz, push it harder and just get an even sicker Orange tone.

Check it out at my store: http://reampzone.com/downloads/orange-th30-modded

THanks.

[Blocked Image: http://reampzone.com/wp-content/uploads/edd/2016/05/th30-410x410.png]

• Does it do punk rock with a fender strat? yep. Single coil 69' based pickups.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• So sold its not funny, :P thank you for doing the single coils my brother, always thought the orange was WARM and would do well for single coils.
    If this profile is not in the 50$ full pack, just let me know ll buy it separately :D

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• So sold its not funny, :P thank you for doing the single coils my brother, always thought the orange was WARM and would do well for single coils.
    If this profile is not in the 50$ full pack, just let me know ll buy it separately :D

Ash

It's in a separate pack from the bundle.

• Then your favorite word and mine is...(drum rool)
    SOLD ! :D :rolleyes::thumbup:

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().

• Guys the punk rock profile told to me by Dan is in the merged profile folder, encase any one is as dumb as me and wanted to know :D

Ash

• Thanks Dan will do!, plus another tip gain is at half way on the Strat for punk tunes. :D

Ash

• I interrupt this beer break for a commercial announcement :rolleyes:
    RZ_OTH30_M15 + RZ_OTH30_M16
    Strat neck pick up is funky i mean punky

I nearly split beer on the kemper remote thanks to you Dan ... :D

Ash

• :D

You know the remote is liquid proof, i accidentally spilled beer on it, it still works!
    Don Whip my ass for spilling beer on the remote please

Whoopsy!, is that punk rock? DOH! :rolleyes:

Ash

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

How does our high gain modded Orange TH30 sound in the mix? Let's find out! Profiles used from the following pack:
    reampzone.com/downloads/orange-th30-modded

Rhythm Profile: S29
    Lead Profile: M33
    Clean Profile: M03

Go buy it today at reampzone.com/downloads/orange-th30-modded

• Very impressed with this pack which keeps on getting better with more profiles every time I turn around. Lots of great tones - this TH30 is doing the business with my LP using both the DL and the Mesa cabs. Kudos to Dan for his engineering. Keep them coming.

• Very impressed with this pack which keeps on getting better with more profiles every time I turn around. Lots of great tones - this TH30 is doing the business with my LP using both the DL and the Mesa cabs. Kudos to Dan for his engineering. Keep them coming.

It's my favourite pack thus far, real mean sounding pack.