Kemper&Pablo Gilberto !

• Hi Guys ,
    Sorry if someone posted this link before ( I couldn't manage to find it so far) .

In these few videos you can see Paul (Pablo :D ) and Kemper altogether !

BTW, he call him self "Pablo Gilberto" in the period of his big hit Goin' down to Mexico :D

One can argue about his technique , or is he actually the best today's guitarist or not (which is absolutely not important ) , but no one can argue about his beautiful personality , humor , guitar teaching skills and his addictive love and passion for guitar , R'n Roll and music in total .
    Enjoy :
    http://www.guitarplayer.com/ar…exclusive-video/58169love

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

Edited once, last by Rescator ().

• ...and he's the living proof that the hands do the sound. Don't want to bring this again, but I have heard Paul since the early days: he has the same sounds, no matter if it is the ADA, Marshall, Kemper, and else.....

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• That is super cool to see Paul Gilbert using the Kemper. I wonder what profiles he is using. TopJimi has profiles of his old amp from the Racer X days.

I have those TopJimi profiles as well , damn pretty close to most of Paul sounds .

It will be amazing if Jimi contact Paul again and sending him the profiles , profiles from the very Paul's amp which was stolen and then recovered , and then Jimi done those profiles .

All of this story sounds like a parallel Universe to me (thanks to Kemper !)

Hey Jimi, come on the Board ! :D

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

Edited 3 times, last by Rescator ().

• as far as I know Jimi contacted Paul offering the head back at the puchase price but Paul didn't want it....maybe he'll want the profiles...

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

• That is super cool to see Paul Gilbert using the Kemper. I wonder what profiles he is using. TopJimi has profiles of his old amp from the Racer X days.

He uses profiles he captured himself from various gear setups he normally uses. His sound comes from his fingers though. I've heard him playing a travel guitar via some silly small solid state amp while in a moving car (as a passenger) and he sounded as him, great as usual.

• He uses profiles he captured himself from various gear setups he normally uses. His sound comes from his fingers though. I've heard him playing a travel guitar via some silly small solid state amp while in a moving car (as a passenger) and he sounded as him, great as usual.

why did he buy the KPA then ?

he could have bought an l6 pod , and saved lot´s of money !

:D

• because the line6 cannot profile, as the other similar things in the market...only the kpa does. This is why every pro player has a kemper (at this time it is rare to find one that doesn't have it): all this fine players have their amps with their sounds and want the same sound everywhere...so does gilbert...even though his hands makes the difference