Remote will not assign rigs to footswitches, but my MIDI foot controller will

• I just got a Remote today, but have problems assigning rig to it.I have upgraded my new Kemper Powerhead to firmware. beta 4. 0. 2
    In the System setting page 13 I tried to assign different rigs to footswitch 1-5, but my Remote have put in some rigs by default and will not assign new rigs,
    So to check the MIDI then connected my Nobel MIDI foot controller to Kemper MIDI input and assign rigs to pedal 1-5 everything works ok, and the kemper switch patches according to the midi controller switching as normal.
    I I press midi pr #1 on my Midicont the Remote moves to/lit up LED sw#1, ok, but if I hit sw#2 on my Midicont the Remote still is on switch 1.
    If I hit sw#3 on my Midicont the Remote move to sw#2
    If I hit midi sw #4 on my midi cont the Remote goes to/lit up LED sw#3.
    If I hit midi switch 5 to 10 on my Midi foot controller the Remote is still on sw#3, but the kemper switches Normal.
    Can anybody help.....

Kemper Stage, KPA head, Remote, JH Audio Lola IEM, Shure PSM 900 wireless System, L-Acoustics 108P active FRFR monitor.

• The Remote switches do not send MIDI program change numbers. Instead they will select the corresponding slots in a performance.
    All you have to do is create performances and populate the slots with the rigs that you want to use.
    If you want to use the Remote in Browse mode the switches will select the first 5 rigs in whatever view and order you have chosen.
    To select a particular rig you would have to add a leading number to the name of the rig and use the all rigs view and the alphabetical order.

• Thanks for a quick answer, but I´m still confused. I have used the KPA in browser mode and i midi foot controller.
    Now I want to use the Remote in browser mode too, do I have to rename every patch I already have to make it work ?
    I tried to rename my patch Vibroverb clean to 1Vibroverb I put this as #1 in Performanse mode, if I change from performance mode to browser mode ts I get the patch 1962 Electro.
    Could You please explain little deeper how to get it to work, I can't find any info about this in the remote manual. :)

Kemper Stage, KPA head, Remote, JH Audio Lola IEM, Shure PSM 900 wireless System, L-Acoustics 108P active FRFR monitor.

• Thanks for a quick answer, but I´m still confused. I have used the KPA in browser mode and i midi foot controller.
    Now I want to use the Remote in browser mode too, do I have to rename every patch I already have to make it work ?
    I tried to rename my patch Vibroverb clean to 1Vibroverb I put this as #1 in Performanse mode, if I change from performance mode to browser mode ts I get the patch 1962 Electro.
    Could You please explain little deeper how to get it to work, I can't find any info about this in the remote manual. :)

You cannot assign rigs to Remote switches like you can with a midi controller.
    In Browse mode the Remote will always switch 5 successive rigs. You'd need to rename your rigs to 1vibroverb, 2ac30, 3plexi, 4twin, 5recto etc. for it to work.
    BUT, if in a row of 5, the 1961 Electro is the first of 5 successive rigs, the Remote would make from slot 1-5: 1962 Electro, 1vibroverb, 2ac30, 3 plexi, 4 twin.
    The 5recto would be in the next performance. See?
    This seems very cumbersome of course.
    Therefore be advised to use performance mode. This is what it was invented for. ;)