Rig Manager Not Finding Kemper

• I also had this problem and it now seems to be fixed thanks

Same for me, but with 1.5.46 running on Mac OSX 10.11.15 the problem is back for the first time with this release of Rig Manager. Powered on the Kemper, then woke up the Mac, launched RM and it didn't see the Kemper. Tried couple of times. Reboot of the laptop fixed the problem.

I also found another problem in RM: I cannot drag a performance from the local library to the Kemper's MyProfiler folder. Copy and paste works. The other way around, drag and drop of a performance from Kemper to local library works though.

And another issue: I often find myself unable to rename a folder in RM. Select the folder, hit return, the text turns blue ready for typing, and will ignore my input. I can try as much as I like, nothing will change the text. I can unselect and try again, no luck. So far only relaunch of RM helps.

And yet another one: Pasting a performance (created in RM in the local folder) into the Kemper's MyProfiler performance folder (after having created a new performance) sometimes results in the amp slots being 'rotated' one slot. That is, the original slots 1-5 ended up as 2,3,4,5,1 in the Kemper.

I also encountered some strange level changes between an rig played in Browser mode, and the same rig played in Performance mode. The latter was much softer in level. Couldn't reproduce so far.

• Hi!!
    I have the same problem with my Vaio WIN 7 32bit and rig manager 1.5.41 . It seems that my computer does not recognize the KPA as device... It makes the classic sound of USB connection but i cant find the KPA connected so I can not use Rig Manager!! I just need help :/ :/

• Powered on the Kemper, then woke up the Mac, launched RM and it didn't see the Kemper.

I seem to recall Sleep Mode's being responsible for the odd issue here and there.

If I were you guys, I'd try rebooting first. Hopefully you can do something with that.