LED`s for switch 1-5 glow even when ot engaged in Performance mode

• The LED`s for switch 1-5 glows even when not engaged in performance mode.( In browser mode it do not glow.)
    I assume it glows to tell you that you have 5 spots in each song, but the 5 slots are shown in the display so I cant see the point.
    For me I think it frustrating to see the activated led on and the other 4 glowing. In some lighting situations, or if you turn Down the dimmer on the leds its hard to se wich swich that are engaged.
    Is it possible to get the glowing leds of ?
    I really like the Remote as a Product, small footprint and only one cable to the KPA, but some the functions seems a bit stange to me. :)

Kemper Stage, KPA head, Remote, JH Audio Lola IEM, Shure PSM 900 wireless System, L-Acoustics 108P active FRFR monitor.

• The LED`s for switch 1-5 glows even when not engaged in performance mode

For me it makes sense to see which slot are load with a profile.
    An empty slot stays dark.
    Special for song related performance it may happen, that not all slots are loaded.

• Agree. Or better still, multicoloured LEDs- one colour for available another for empty. Though by the looks of it these are one-colour LEDs.
    Surely the display is enough info to tell the user if there is anything loaded into the slot? I'd assume most players arrange their 5 buttons as clean-->dirty-->lead or whatever.
    Question- does anyone actually use a bank where slots 2/3/4 are empty? And do they really rely on an illuminated LED to tell them there is a rig available?
    There will be many "traditional" users who are used to the active button being the only one illuminated, as has been the case on rigs for the past 20-odd years.

Again, users/preferences vary so there is a valid argument for both ways, which therefore should heighten the issue of it being a user defined preference?

• For me the the glowing LED's was frustrating, so I ended up with a Rjm MasterMind GT16 insted.... :)

Kemper Stage, KPA head, Remote, JH Audio Lola IEM, Shure PSM 900 wireless System, L-Acoustics 108P active FRFR monitor.