[Updated] Remote Issue switching stomps on/off

• I have recently run into an odd issue that I can't seem to figure out. I have some rigs that have stomps assigned and these have been mapped to the remote I-IV switches.
    I can see the assignment led's with the proper color on the remote and if I switch the stomp on//off with the head it's corresponding led on the remote changes state properly indicating the effect on/off state but I can't use the foot-switch on the remote to change the stomps state - when I push any of them I-IV nothing happens.

This happens when I assign the stomps to the remote using the rig menu 'assign stomps'. I have assigned them manually and with the auto-assign and no matter what I do they behave in the manner described above. This used to work and seems new since the latest firmware update (4.02) but may have started happening with 4.0 or earlier not sure - I just know this is a relatively new problem for me and does not happen with every rig. May need to open support ticket and send in a backup but thought I would ask here first.

** Edit **

After playing with this a bunch more tonight it appears that this problem is only happening with the new Colonial pack profiles from M Britt that I have been using (and enjoying) recently. They seem to have the unique attribute that they load with the remote showing assigned stomps but they can't be used from the remote. and even if you delete and reassign them they still can't be used from my remote. Very odd and seems confined to those profiles specifically.

@lonestargtr - Thought I would go ahead and tag you here to see if you see the same issue on your end with these profiles.

Edited 2 times, last by mwinter77 ().

• After playing with this a bunch more tonight it appears that this problem is only happening with the new Colonial pack profiles from M Britt that I have been using (and enjoying) recently. They seem to have the unique attribute that they load with the remote showing assigned stomps but they can't be used from the remote. and even if you delete and reassign them they still can't be used from my remote. Very odd and seems confined to those profiles specifically.

What OS version is installed in your KPA?

• @mwinter77

Since you are using the latest Beta, I suggest you sent a support ticket to Kemper, and let them know you have this issue with those specific rigs.

Yeah, that's what I am thinking as I really do think it is a bug in 4.02 with those specific rigs and something about how they were created and saved originally. Thanks for the input.

• Trying to submit a support ticket for this and am now realizing I can't find the option to do this! Do you have to call or message them to submit a support ticket? I see no option on the support part of the site to submit a ticket with them.

• Trying to submit a support ticket for this and am now realizing I can't find the option to do this! Do you have to call or message them to submit a support ticket? I see no option on the support part of the site to submit a ticket with them.

Just click on my sig.

• I can see the assignment led's with the proper color on the remote and if I switch the stomp on//off with the head it's corresponding led on the remote changes state properly indicating the effect on/off state but I can't use the foot-switch on the remote to change the stomps state - when I push any of them I-IV nothing happens.

I considered same issue with the colonial pack.
    But I can remove this issue by pressing the button at the head at first and pressing footswitch twice.
    After store of Rig this behaviour stay if the rig is loaded again.
    Strange but I can live now with that profiles I like very much.
    I run newest Beta 4.0.2

• I considered same issue with the colonial pack.
    But I can remove this issue by pressing the button at the head at first and pressing footswitch twice.
    After store of Rig this behaviour stay if the rig is loaded again.
    Strange but I can live now with that profiles I like very much.
    I run newest Beta 4.0.2

I only tested it against the latest inhouse beta when i processed the ticket and had no problem to reassign the effects to the slots doing it like you describe. Good to see that it can already be done in the current beta too.

• I only tested it against the latest inhouse beta when i processed the ticket and had no problem to reassign the effects to the slots doing it like you describe. Good to see that it can already be done in the current beta too.

The problem with 4.02 (for me) is that I can't unassign and then either assign or auto-assign using the rig menu assign page. Defining the assignments using the method you describe seems not to be affected although (again for me) that is not the most desirable way to have to reassign everything but for now it is a work-around until fixed.