Where can I find the "Micro Pitch" effect?

• I looked in the manual, and as usual, it's 100% useless. It says it's in with the chorus effects, but when I scroll through that block of effects on my KPA, there is nothing there that says "Micro Pitch" or detune. I'm looking for a slight detune effect to simulate some of the 80's rock stuff, and chorus just never sounds quite right to me (even though I'm pretty sure that's what Zakk Wylde uses).

Can anyone tell me where I'd find a detune or this so called "Micro Pitch" effect?

• Using the "Type" knob it is right after Air Chorus (just before vibrato).

Mine doesn't have that. And I'm using the firmware that was the most current prior to 4.0 coming out. This is what mine shows in the Chorus block of effects:

Air High End
    Air Slow
    Hyper Fast
    Hyper Medium
    Hyper Slow
    Vint CE-1
    Vint Psy
    Vint Slow
    Vint Subtle

Nothing mentions micro pitch or detune.

• Those are presets, not the basic effect types themselves. To see them (including the Micro Pitch effect), use the Type knob at the left of the screen, not the Browse knob at the right.

For instance: one of the basic effect types is Hyper Chorus. All the presets beginning with "Hyper" are just different parameter settings of that same effect.

• Those are presets, not the basic effect types themselves. To see them (including the Micro Pitch effect), use the Type knob at the left of the screen, not the Browse knob at the right.

For instance: one of the basic effect types is Hyper Chorus. All the presets beginning with "Hyper" are just different parameter settings of that same effect.

Ladies and gentlemen, today's version of "Hello, I'm stupid" was brought to you by OhG.

Thank you!

• LOL
    I believe you can disregard the MIDI and the Profiling ones for the moment.
    Basic and Advanced manuals are all you need for now.

PS: Would have you preferred a single, 600-page manual? 8o

:D