Diezel VH4 Lammert Custom Profile

• Everyone keeps asking me for a profile of this beast, so here you go...

This is a direct profile of the fourth channel of the Diezel VH4.

A profile does of course not replace the amp, it's merely a snapshot of the amp with these particular settings etc.

A huge part of the overall sound is also the cab and especially the
    miking (in this case a Mesa Rectifier 4x12, miked with an sm57).

So what you're really paying for is not a profile that replaces the amp,
    but miking and profiling skills of whoever created the profile...in
    this case me.

So if you like my taste in high gain tones and the way I set up amps and mic cabs, this one could be for you....

Here's a clip to check it out with several different guitars and tunings
    to show you that the profile will work for your guitar and your playing
    as well.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I'm aware that some people are selling bundles with lots of profiles for
    less than what I'm charging for this single profile...but I couldn't
    care less....mine's better :P

So if you like this sound and wanna have it for your live gig or
    recording, this would be a way to get it...for much less than what you'd
    usually pay for reamping or a studio recording.

If you don't like it or think it's too expensive: you're welcome to just
    use this video as a reference clip of what the 4th channel of the VH4
    sounds like through a Mesa cab...

love you all

Ebay link:

ebay.com/itm/152107531019

EDIT: First customer reviews attached

• Hi Guys, i really need a sound like that for my Strat, i do want to see how it goes on my 9 string and LP too.
    ill have my loomis 7 with the new black outs ready in a few weeks and need to compare a few things
    So throw me to the wolves if you need too :) but i still need to test it .

I am sorry if some cannot afford it and its feels like its over kill for most.
    Maybe Lasse would give you your money back if you were not satisfied i dont know :)
    I promise to review it fairly, i know Lasse would get more hits if he reduced it :P , but i guess
    he has chosen to price it in his own way.

I know that if he included MORE profiles for that price or halved the amount $ and added maybe 2 more profiles
    MANY WOULD BUY IT!!

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited 3 times, last by ashtweth ().

• This is good, but what I really really want is a profile of this (driftwood purple nightmare):

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    :)

• I'm gonna be sitting on that one for a while, I think:)
    imo none of the nightmare profiles out there (and there aren't many) come even close to doing it justice....and I'm not sure I wanna share it just yet:)

• HI @LasseLammert
    i just tried to buy it from Australia ebay (i am in Oz)
    here is what i got

This seller didn't include shipping costs to your location. Please request total to ask the seller for shipping costs or change your address.

??? maybe just email me with your pay pal then email me the profile??

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Yeah, eBay didn't have the download option.
    so if you request the total I'll add 0$ shipping....but stupid:)

I'll pm you the PayPal details in a bit, easier than going through the eBay hassle:)

thanks mate

EDIT: Just saw that you bought it already, so I think I'll have to go through the Ebay process now..
    no problem though, just click on "request total from seller" (or somethgin like that), and we'll have it sorted in no time

thx

• Thanks Bruh sorry for the BS :D

I am going to record my 9 string with that profile with the Maxom
    and email it to EBAY :thumbup: How about some fukin Grind DJENT...suck on that EBAY

Ash

• Thanks man done and paid for, ill record a message for ebay on my 9 string , only because i CAN
    :rolleyes::thumbup:

Ash

• Thanks man done and paid for, ill record a message for ebay on my 9 string , only because i CAN
    :rolleyes::thumbup:

Ash

aaaaaand sent.

cheers mate, I appreciate it.

have fun with the profile!
    BTW, I created it without a TubeScreamer, but it works extremely well with the greenscream in front if you want extra tightness for the palm mutes on very low tuned guitars.
    The GreenScream is already in the stomp section (but inactive)...if you wnat fastest thrash playing tightness for very low tunings you could just activate that one.
    (There's also a gate for live playing)

• Thanks man, so far so good,

OK for 9 string players (not that active PUP bass crap, Agile 9 passive PUP's that sounds like a god dam guitar dam it)

Already am getting some great black metal thrash sounds on it, with the bass down a TINY bit and some presence.
    thats cause 9 strings are base like BTW

using a toaster with a Gemini2 FRFR stereo (yeah stereo is better than mono :P )
    Bridge pick up is good for rhythm , don't mess with the profile for neck pick up for leads until you try it with many dynamics

okay ill post more when i finish , this is for 9 string players BTW
    Thanks Lasse, this is better than your HARD HITTER free profile BTW (still killer tho)
    would of liked a clean and crunch profile with this for the price but thats enough of my bitching for now

Ash

• Thanks mate...
    working on some free crunch stuff ;)
    But things move slow, so no idea when that'll be out