Volume Pedal > Tuner not working with Commercial Profile pack....Solved

• First purchase of a commercial profile pack and when auditioning the different profiles in RM my Volume pedal to Tuner doesn't work. This is a global setting that I have and it works on every profile ever loaded except these. Am I missing something? OS 4.02 with KPR and 2 Dunlop expression pedals. Even tried storing one of the profiles on the KPA > same results. TIA

• Hi Nick,
    I use a lot commercial profile packs and never faced this issue.
    One reason that the tuner is not working, if there is no Signal from the guitar.
    Guit volume is down or Volume Pedal is set to -5 (it is recommended to set to -4.9 to avoid this).
    What profile do you use - maybe you can ask the vendor for a hint?
    Please keep us informed.
    Bye Harry

• Thanks Harry.
    I have everything working correctly on say the Morgan AC profile, then switch to the commercial profile(s) and tuner no longer shows when volume pedal is bottomed out. The profile sounds just great but can't understand the tuner glitch with it. Thought maybe someone had an idea. I wait a bit before contacting the vendor on this and see what other ideas come up.

• Can you check the Rig Window 3/6 when the profile is active?
    What are the values. I asume you have locked the Volume pedal , but lookin times after

Might be able to take a look at that tonight, Harry. And yep the volume pedal is locked.

Do the profiles have a wha in one of the stomp slots?

Yes they do. My other expression pedal is setup as a wah but I didn't test it in that profile. If I remember right, the wah was not active in the profile.

• Can you check the Rig Window 3/6 when the profile is active?
    What are the values. I asume you have locked the Volume pedal , but lookin times after

Ok, solved!! Harry, you were on the right track. Page 3/6 in the Rig, Pedal Range has to be set to -5.0 or the Tuner will not activate with the pedal at the heel position. Strange why these commercial profiles would be set to -1.8. I've auditioned hundreds of Rigs and never ran into this problem. Oh well all good now. Thanks guys!! :thumbup:

• Fine, that it is solved :P
    If Volume is set to -5 than the guitar output (of course the KPA input) is Zero in the heel position. It shows you have a very acurate Pedal. :)

This could be one of the things which are requested many times in FQ . To unlock a locked setting in a Rig ;)

Edited 2 times, last by Sharry ().