Delay Feedback CC#69 do not respond via expression pedal

• I run FW 4.0.2 and try to adjust Delay feedback CC#69 via an expression pedal connected to a Rjm MMGT 16 but with no response. I have tried to control many other CC# parameters( amp gain, delay mix, rev mix, rev time...) and everything works but not CC#69,.
    Have someone else had the same problem ?

Kemper Stage, KPA head, Remote, JH Audio Lola IEM, Shure PSM 900 wireless System, L-Acoustics 108P active FRFR monitor.

• I have not tried that parameter in V4 yet, but support is working on the final midi documentation for V4.
    there are other midi changes happening in V4 as well. I use a midi controller and adjust delay mix, reverb time, etc via midi. Those values needed are different in V4.

Personally I'm waiting for the formal V4 release and midi notes that will go along with it.

• I have tried to downgrade from firmware 4.0.2 til fw 3.3.0 and then the CC#69 Delay Feedback works ok, so there is a BUG in the Beta firmware 4.0.02 that I hope will be fixed in the upcoming V4 firmware... :)

Kemper Stage, KPA head, Remote, JH Audio Lola IEM, Shure PSM 900 wireless System, L-Acoustics 108P active FRFR monitor.