Mass deletion of threads in commercial forums

• That's fine we are all entitled to our own opinion :) Here in England we have a saying if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all and I think sinmix doesn't live by that. I remember I posted a thread about how much I loved TAF's Marshall bundle and he replied in the thread woth a GIF of someone giving the wa*ker sign. Now to me thats damn right rude and obnoxious. If he didn't agree with what I said he could have voiced his view in a different, more mature way than that. IMO that kind of behaviour just says it all about what kind of person someone is.!!

summing. I'm on sinmix site for his work, support, help, and nice price. And you are with Lasse Lammert. OK I can live with that.

Be sure it's only LasseLammert with Sinmix problem not us.. It's hard to discuss when one person from conflict is blocked.

I don't want to fight with you man, love and peace. We are living with one Kemper familly.

• summing. I'm on sinmix site for his work, support, help, and nice price. And you are with Lasse Lammert. OK I can live with that.

Be sure it's only LasseLammert with Sinmix problem not us.. It's hard to discuss when one person from conflict is blocked.

I don't want to fight with you man, love and peace. We are living with one Kemper familly.

Sure buddy I'm not fighting either :) I'm not on anyones side but I take people on face value and how they conduct themselves and I've been on this forum long
    enough to know there are 1 or 2 people who don't know how to conduct themselves properly and they dont know it's nice to be nice :) That's why they get banned

• Sure buddy I'm not fighting either :) I'm not on anyones side but I take people on face value and how they conduct themselves and I've been on this forum long
    enough to know there are 1 or 2 people who don't know how to conduct themselves properly and they dont know it's nice to be nice :) That's why they get banned

I'm glad that we reached a compromise. <3
    For me it's time to sleep, cheers man.

• There are disagreements in any community. Online communities...doubly so. The Kemper Forum is one of the most civil places I've *ever* seen online.

That being said, I think SinMix is right at home here. He's opinionated, sure, but he's never broken the rules. What's more, he's probably responsible for selling more Kempers than most if not all of us reading this thread -- I know two people in my town who bought a Kemper specifically to use his profiles after recording with me. He's also the most generous person I've yet to encounter in the commercial profiling community.

Disagreements happen. People should not be banned and chastised unless they break the forum rules, somehow. There is a language barrier, sure, but unless we have something highly subjective (and thus easily abused) like a rule against rudeness (and, in my view, he's not rude -- just opinionated), he shouldn't have been banned.

• For a quarrel it needs normally two. National behaviour is fine and is surely important but can not be requested from others.
    Foreign languages can result to missunderstanding.
    It's a matter of fact that a lot of persons have less self controll than others.
    And It needs not to be loved by all.

To be unsympathetic could not be a reason for banning.
    The informations and my personal experiences here do not give me chance to understand the ban.
    There seemed to be another reason I think we will never get informed. I have to accept the desicion.

My relationship to sinmix was friendly and respectful. (sometimes a little ironic - from both sides)
    His work is great even I can not use everything. He represents not the music that I use to play. For me he is (beside all of that I do not know) an important member of the community.

Edited 2 times, last by Sharry ().

• I personally do not think banning SinMix is doing anyone in this forum any justice. Some of us count on SinMix's profiles to do our jobs and removing his posts prevents us from gathering all of the information we can about his profiles. In my opinion, this is not helping the community as a whole. No one wants this forum to become uncivilized, but as far as I can see SinMix has never pushed it to that point. He shared his opinions as he has the right to do (just as Lasse has the right to charge an ungodly amounts for a single profile) and whether some consider his approach obnoxious is just their opinion. It is sad to me how thin skinned some people can be. Don't we all have a little more to worry about in life than whether SinMix posts an "obnoxious" opinion? I can tell you from my standpoint, SinMix's comments did not discourage me from purchasing Lasse's profile...the price for a single profile that I cannot test to be sure it is exactly what I need took care of achieving that.

I did not sign that petition, that was done with fake accounts...just another manifestation of the same problem.

Sad, I saw someone giving you props for being a stand up guy and signing the petition, I guess that is not the fact. By the way, a disagreement takes two people.
    Also, your original post in you commercial thread says this:

I'm aware that some people are selling bundles with lots of profiles for
    less than what I'm charging for this single profile...but I couldn't
    care less....mine's better

Tell me how that is any different that SinMix saying that his profiles are the best? Does putting a smiley face make it OK?

His repeated "Stay Metal" posts thereafter seemed to further infuriate some members, but it was all an honest misunderstanding. From that point onwards, I've always tried to cut him some slack knowing that English is not easy for him.

OK, I did not have knowledge of this being a "problem" with some people, but if it is, it is THEIR problem. Personally I cannot stand Country Music, but I certainly wouldn't have a problem with someone posting "stay country." I am involved int the metal scene and I can tell you that the phrase "stay metal" is a common saying within the metal community. It is a rally cry for many. It seems to me that many people are not happy unless their opinion is held in higher regards than other people's opinions.

In closing, I will say that I hope none of my opinions had offended anyone's fragile ego as I really do not want to be banned! ;)
    I can tell you from my experience in dealing with SinMix, I have had absolutely no problems. He has be very helpful and worked with me every step of the way. He answered my emails quickly and did not lose his patience with my unending amount of questions. I would recommend his service and profiles very highly and without reservation.

Edited 2 times, last by EyeMGod ().

• Hi All, I just want to say that I had heard many bad things about forums (in general) prior to buying a kemper. I did go on some Forums and read things to get info on products. Some were helpful, some not so much, and some downright terrible (i think we all know which one). I have to say the people on here (mostly) are terrific (Monkey Man, Paults, Viabroce, Raoul23, Mbritt, Andy44 et al) and I've gotten lots of information reading posts and banter between people. I am not a customer of Lasse, or Sinmix profiles but as much as I'm into metal, I don't play anything heavier than say Van Halen (not very well by the way), maybe Iron Maiden so I'm not in anyones camp here at all. I did read the thread that quite obviously went pear shape. I just think in general, Commercial sellers should not slag each other, and should not go onto each others threads and throw bombs. I understand that some people are passionate, and that some people have pride in their work, but lets try and keep this place the wealth of information and good people it has been for a long time. Tone is subjective, so be happy with whatever you find on here that works for you! Peace

• some of you voicing their opinion might have overlooked my first post in this thread. in a nutshell, we issued a 10 days ban for reasons we will not discuss with anybody not directly involved. once the ban will be gone, the missing (commercial) threads will be back so you will not miss out anything. this ban wasn't the result of a moderator feeling trigger happy but a group decision. and even though some of you might not like it, we will not lift it before the 10 days will be over.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• Also, your original post in you commercial thread says this:

Tell me how that is any different that SinMix saying that his profiles are the best? Does putting a smiley face make it OK?

Well, besides the fact that this was indeed a copy/paste from my yt channel (where my subscribers to know my tone and interpret it correctly), there is on MAJOR MAJOR difference...something that I thought would be obvious, but I'll gladly elaborate.

To quote your own words: "..your original post..."
    Yes, that was MY post in MY thread, even if you don't get the sarcasm you could just interprete it as me being an ass an move on...
    There's is a significant difference between posting something in YOUR OWN THREAD in a tone that someone else might not approve of and repeatedly going into "competitors'" threads to talk sh#t and advertise your own product.
    I used that example before, but it looks like I might have to use it again:

if Mecedes' add says "We build the best cars", you might or might not agree with that, but it's NOT the same as the CEO of Volkswagen repeatedly posting all over the official Mercedes forum telling everyone that Mercedes are too expensive and that they should buy a Golf intsead (this is not about a quality difference in those cars, that might just be a matter of taste...it#s about the rather obvious fact that one of those ways to advertise your product is ok and the other one isn't.

And to be clear: this was just to explain the difference you asked me to explain...this was not meant to justify the banning, cause like I said, I'm not a mod and I'm not involved in that decision, but you've already been told by a mod that there were reasons that don't need to be discussed publically.

• i'll close this thread now for a simple reason: discussing all that might be okay under certain circumstances but certainly not when the person we are talking about is temporarily banned and therefore cannot voice his own view on things or reply with a comment. it is simply not fair. if you feel the urge to debate, look for another arena please. it's not like he's banned from the entire internet ...

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here