+1 for Sweetwater for Kemper Purchases

• I am so impressed with their customer support I had to post this..

Bought a demo Kemper rack and remote from Sweetwater. They gave me a good deal on it. Told me it was opened once, shown to a
    customer and put back in the box. So it arrived today.. unfortunately it was definitely used more then once, ground lift button broken off, scuffs, etc.
    So I call them up... in 5 mins they agreed to ship a brand new unit as a replacement. No Hassles, No extra cost. They will cross ship it as well,
    and they're throwing in extra candy:) I gotta say their customer support is top notch in my book. If you are looking for a Kemper I gotta recommend them.

• -1 for Sweetwater. They've lost $1000's of dollars worth of gear purchases including my Kemper in the past months due to ignoring me for nearly a month when purchasing a JP95 wah and some other items. I even posted on their FB and got no reply. Eventually around a month later after numerous emails plus the final "stick it" one I got a delayed reply from a sales person stating they'd dropped the ball etc.

I know this might sound contrary to a lot of other experiences, I can't explain why I was treated like crap, so I moved on. Just posting to balance things up and to say "YMMV" re: Sweetwater. Maybe they get too busy sometimes?

• Sweetwater is where I bought my Kemper from, also. I paid full price in January of this year, two and a half weeks later, there was about a $300 price drop. I called my sales rep Zack at Sweetwater, and he refunded the difference, almost three weeks later!

I buy all of my new gear from them.

Kemper Powerhead w/remote & Kabinet
    Focusrite 18i8 (2nd Gen) - Windows 10 - Ableton Live - Yamaha HS-8's - DT770 80 ohms

• I also agree, Sweetwater is tough to beat! They have always been fantastic with me even during a period when I wasn't buying much from them. The normal representative that I used to speak with would still call periodically to be sure I was happy with what I had purchased from them in the past and if there was anything he could do for me. Top notch customer support!

• I've been a Sweetwater customer for 20 years. Jim Swain was my rep for many years, great service. Randy Akins has now been my rep for well over a decade, and he's outstanding as well! Always great service from my experience! Purchased my Kemper as well as all sorts of other gear and instruments from them. Sweetwater is the only place I can confidently purchase a guitar or bass, sight-unseen, and be sure I will get an instrument that is in great condition, set up properly, and plays great!

• Funny - I had purchased a demo Kemper rack from them about two months back - and the ground lift button was broken off in the box. I taped it to the top of the unit and they shipped me out a new unit.

Sweet water does treat customers better than the other huge music retailers. But make no mistake - they are now the big kid on the block and it will be interesting to see how they continue to exert their pressure on the industry. I know my local shops are definitely seeing changes in vendor behavior because of how big Sweetwater is becoming.