Disezel VH4 Profiles [Sin's pack Updated]

• HI Guido/ALL

In profile Pack 2 on the MBritt site, you get the following Diezel profiles (attached)
    Both Guido AND Michael's take on these are ESSENTIAL.
    Classic Rock, Blues, cleans , leads and Reggae, absolutely essential
    SC /HB

Ash

• Guys updated with the Soundside profile pack

7th - Soundside VH4 pack

120 profiles! from clean to crunch to heavy gain (very effective using HB's for crunch)
    This pack is certainly one of the largest VH4 pack so far, there are certainly usable cleans and crunches for HB's
    Will ;post the Strat stuff when done.

He has some specific GEM"s in there like Dumble rock (a VH4 profile)
    Verdict MOSTLY USABLE

Next Sin's when he releases it.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Hi guys just got back in and have been testing the pack all weekend
    get ready for this as this is probably one of the most diverse packs so far.

CHECK ATTACHED to see what you get.

First of all the low gain and Strat uses are going to be pleased with this pack.
    Try DL 35 for Stat and single coils, he has done an EXCEPTIONAL job on the LOW gain stuff.
    Every thing from mild rock to some great cleans, very clear tone. great Indie rock stuff man.
    The Marshal cabs are GREAT for that.

I was even playing 99 red balloons (ska version) LOL
    Harry was playing Zz tops foxy lady ..its got some RANGE this baby..

Humbuckers clean up well with the low gain pack its very
    usable, he has done an extra effort with this pack compared to all his other stuff (still great )
    Humbuckers are equally as good for the high gain stuff, VERY usable
    Try DF 10, they range from hard rock to balls to to the wall metal.

Guys there are some blue rock, to cleans to light alternative rock and very heavy with this pack.
    single and HB's. He has captured the channels well IMO, there is some thing for EVERY ONE HERE.

Its an amazing pack guys, i would say for the price this has he most DIVERSITY OF SOUNDS.
    I still stand by the others reviews and say that your not wasting your money getting them.
    But this pack is very usable and i would be surprised if your not a metal player
    and are not satisfied with this. Metal it us up there and as great as Tonehammars
    The cab range is what makes this pack so DIVERSE

Wish i could make some sound clouds guys
    working on that bare with me :)
    hope it helps some

Ash