Great rock tone w/ start bridge pup

• Had my first rehearsal with the kemper and clr last night.

Now with my guitars i had very different experience. The profiles I used with my les paul sounded much better than on their own.
    My clean profiles with the strat sounded great but any gain tones sounded fizzy and nothing like what I was used to experiencing.

Any kemper tips for getting great rock tones for strats? Im going to go back in and try some things with backing recordings at volume to get sounds without wasting everyone elses rehearsal time. Just hoping for some tips or imparted wisdom to help me. Maybe there are some ideas I would not have thought of to make my life easier?
    Thanks for any help guys.

• When I tweak my rigs, I firstly tweak it for my Start which is the brightest guitar that I have, then, I take my Les Paul which is way more darker and use the inboard Treble Booster to get the same brightness.

If I don't do that, as my Start is really bright, it can easily sounds harsh when I use rigs tweaked for darker guitars.

• I got a good result to follow some hints from the forum to decrease the dist.sense in the input section even to minus values.
    The definition of the amps I reduce very often. Mids I increase sometimes.
    My strat now is less fizzy and can produce also mighty creamy lead sounds.
    Try and error - the best advice I can give. :)

• I've found that definition makes my guitar sound more like a single coil. Nice if I am going for an. Unwise (gotta love auto correct, right? Yang wife, dammit! YNGWIE tone!) with a humbucker but imagine that the same setting would be brutal with a real strat.