How do i decrease volume on the recorded tracks in looper mode?

• I mentioned this somewhere else: The integrated looper is of course great for setting up rigs and stuff but to my mind for nothing more at the moment. Yes, you can use it but it's very limited and this kills the fun.

If you're willing to spend some money, get yourself a Ditto X2 by TC and place it in the effects loop. At the moment it's about 139€ in Europe. This little thing is very versatile and you i. E. are able to safe a backing track and even adjust the level of the backing track at any time after you recorded it what gives you the option to have a very neat experience while playing along or overdub at other levels.
    It got space for recordings up to 5 Minutes, you can download your loops via USB, it is able to handle stereo and much more.

I often use the Kempers looper to just set up stuff and listen to my rigs but when it comes down to i. E. practicing I most often hook up my Ditto X2.

[Blocked Image: https://thumbs.static-thomann.de/thumb/bdbmagic/pics/prod/329356.jpg]

The Educated Apes: Facebook | Bandcamp

Kemper-Wiki
    [email protected]

Main Rig: KPA Power Toaster + Profiler Remote, 2x Palmer 112 Cab (1x Celestion V30, 1x Celestion CB NEO), ME EP1-KP-GN, Dunlop Cry Baby 95Q, Gibson Memphis ES-339 '16, Gibson Melody Maker '14, Fender Thinline Cabronita '12

• If you place it in the loop - how you change the sounds for overdubs.?

BTW: you advice to use the looper sondcheck is very good.

Directly with the big knob at the device itself. That's the cool thing about it. And if you want to you can set your first loop as a "backing track" which means you can even have a first dub at another level than the next overdubs. And all controlled within the device.

The Educated Apes: Facebook | Bandcamp

Kemper-Wiki
    [email protected]

Main Rig: KPA Power Toaster + Profiler Remote, 2x Palmer 112 Cab (1x Celestion V30, 1x Celestion CB NEO), ME EP1-KP-GN, Dunlop Cry Baby 95Q, Gibson Memphis ES-339 '16, Gibson Melody Maker '14, Fender Thinline Cabronita '12

• How do i decrease volume on the recorded tracks in looper mode?

At the moment you can't.

Can't you globally reduce the playback volume of the KPA looper in the system menu? I'm 99% sure I've done this (I'm still using the "older" 3.3.0 FW). I'm not challenging Ingolfs KPA knowledge and there is a good chance I'm misunderstaning the question ;) but I swear that setting is in the system menus.

• X2..X4 baby..this looks like an ambient guitarist DREAM...if i can play this in Stereo SOLD.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks for sharing that info, i am going to pick this up
    then confuse my self how to hook it up in stereo LOL

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• If your foot controller can manage NRPN messages then you can adjust the looper volume that way as well.

Like the man said, but it doesn't need to be NRPN, even CC messages will work. It is a bit tricky though. Here's a video on how I did it with my floorboard.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Like the man said, but it doesn't need to be NRPN, even CC messages will work. It is a bit tricky though. Here's a video on how I did it with my floorboard.

I' am a nerd what about this . Can you tell me witch steps I have to make to control the loopervolune with my expression pedal? Or is there an app for to implement into the KPA?

• I' am a nerd what about this . Can you tell me witch steps I have to make to control the loopervolune with my expression pedal? Or is there an app for to implement into the KPA?

Hi, unfortunately, just an expression pedal isn't enough, You need a floorboard that can send the right commands.

Joptunes is the man to ask about this. He helped me with the CC commands that were necessary to even be able to access the looper volume.

After that, what I did was programme the volume as a parameter X. When I move the expression pedal, this would vary x.

It looks really simple in the video I posted, but you need to have a fairly powerful foot controller to do it. I was using a Gordius Big Little Giant.