4.0.3 fw

• Here are the glitches and bugs i have found after 5 hours of digging:
    1. After saving a rig on perform mode there is a very minor digital "pop" and during that "pop", all effects trails are getting cut off.
    2. Latency on remote....It take time for the remote to switch between rigs in perform mode (all though the sound itself has no latency)
    3. Kpa Loading time from start is much much longer then then 3.3.0 fw .... 1 min & 13 sec' to be exact (don't know if it's an issue, it would be nicer if it will up load a bit quicker ...)
    4. On switch number 2 on the remote ,the upper led doesn't show that there is a morph parameter "on board" (only the lower led....)
    5. When changing between "banks" there is that " digital pop" sound...
    (Like in paragraph no' 1 ....)

• Gig went fine but now am encountering an issue where it seems like there is way too much bass in all of my profiles. I have done so many different things in the last few months its hard to pin it down but I may try and go back to 3.2 or so just to see if there is a difference sometime when I have some time to play.

• Everything sounds fine and no issues. I used morphing on a rig with Remote switch, but only used it to adjust amp gain with instant change, not swell. However, the remote display has a big lag. like an second or more. This can be confusing, because when banking up or down for example, you're tempted to press the button twice as nothing happens on the screen for a second or so. Not a big deal as I don't need to switch performances in the middle of songs.

• No problems so far. One thing I have noticed is that previously after OS update, LCD screen color was defaulted to this greenish. I am on User 4 LCD color and after OS update it was not changed. No biggie I know, but I noticed that.

• Gig went fine but now am encountering an issue where it seems like there is way too much bass in all of my profiles. I have done so many different things in the last few months its hard to pin it down but I may try and go back to 3.2 or so just to see if there is a difference sometime when I have some time to play.

Did you previously use PureCab? It is on, by default in 4.0x. You can adjust it in the Output Settings.

• I faced something strange with FW4.0.2 last saturday during my gig. Browse mode. KPA connected to PA via XKR main outputs in a Mackie DL1608

I did my soundcheck and everything sounded great. Then I played my gig and during my first 2 songs, my rigs had a strange behaviour, like with a Huge delay effect, and with sometimes some loss of volumes. The sound guy didn't have any delay or reverb in my tracks. After the 2 first songs (it was a nightmare to play and to listen), I switched to another rig, touched the XLR main outputs cables, and everything was back to normal. Strange...

• Yesterday I did the update to 4.0.3 as well. My findings on the list above:
    1. Yes, noticed the same pop, but it looks like the Kemper takes some time to fill the performance with programmed rigs. If you wait a few seconds there is no pop.
    2. Yes, latency on the remote. Even if you downgrade to fw 3, the latency on the remote will stay!!
    3. No problem to me.
    4. Looks like you upper led isn't working. The upper led nr. 2 on my Remote does lit. Maybe someone else can verify this?
    5. Check note 1.

With this FW it's very nice to fill three effects blocks (X, Mod and Delay) with only delays :)

Adding to what Paul wrote, I've often experienced glitches after an updating. A system reset has always solved them, so now I perform one by default.

HTH

• i´´m on fw 4.0.2 an noticed a bug in rev modul
    there´s a volumedifference in all my rigs. reverb on is much louder than reverb off, Setting in reverb volume 0

somebody noticed this?

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett