Profile an already profiled amp with pedal in front?

• Hi there,

I use a Nocturne Atomic Brain Boost/Preamp Pedal in front of my Kemper, wich sounds fantastic with my Hot Rod Gretsch.
    Since I don't use profiles of my own amps, I was wondering, if I can profile an amp that is already profiled but with the Pedal in front?

Thanks
    Ray

• Am afraid this isn't possible at the moment. Except maybe with a second Kemper involved?

I think what would work but maybe never will be would be to have the software the Kemper runs on compiled for a computer. So you would be able to do the exact same thing the Kemper does with you DAW or whatsoever and that way you could profile it again using interfaces, computers and the Kemper.
    I think we'll never se the Kemper software standalone version since this would mean that it could be pirated "easily". Except they make a good job at the licensing side like i. E. Steinberg does with Cubase. I don't think there are any newer pirated Cubases out there.

Have somebody ever tried to profile a second Kemper? This should work since some guys here also profiled Axe FXs and stuff.
    You could hook up the pedal in front of the second Kemper and let Kemper #1 do the job.

The Educated Apes: Facebook | Bandcamp

Kemper-Wiki
    [email protected]

Main Rig: KPA Power Toaster + Profiler Remote, 2x Palmer 112 Cab (1x Celestion V30, 1x Celestion CB NEO), ME EP1-KP-GN, Dunlop Cry Baby 95Q, Gibson Memphis ES-339 '16, Gibson Melody Maker '14, Fender Thinline Cabronita '12