Rig Manager "playlists" or "groups"

• Hey everyone,
    Wondering if this already exists as a feature, and, if not, would love to see it implemented. Can the Rig Manager store "playlists" or groupings of presets? I'm thinking about it like an iTunes playlist, or a setlist. Let's say I want a folder containing rigs I like that are "country" tones, and one for metal, one for blues, etc. Anyone bring this up already? Thanks!

• You can make subdirectories with names you like.
    Mark "local library" and open contex menue with right mouse click -> "Add Folder"
    2 levels of subdirectories you can create.
    I do not know another other way at the moment.

Edited once, last by Sharry ().

• Edit: included quote to clarify which post I was addressing :)

Can the Rig Manager store "playlists" or groupings of presets? I'm thinking about it like an iTunes playlist, or a setlist. Let's say I want a folder containing rigs I like that are "country" tones, and one for metal, one for blues, etc.

I understand this to mean that you can add profiles to multiple "virtual folders", so you don't have multiple copies of each.

I would like this feature as well. Especially the ability to make "smart playlists" (staying in the iTunes jargon), where a "virtual folder" could display all local profiles that fulfil certain criteria.

• I understand this to mean that you can add profiles to multiple "virtual folders", so you don't have multiple copies of each.

No, my idea is to have more copies of a Rig - not elegant but at the moment possible. (edit because of wrong understandig)

The feature request for more complex filter is mentioned sometime here.
    It would be really great if you can use a complex filter and make a kind of smart playlist. (not need to manage more copies of one Profile)

Edited once, last by Sharry ().

• ... along with the damned ability to click on parent folders and see / audition all the Rigs within!

I keep saying it (even started a thread about it that I received a demerit point for when I revived it 6 months later rather than create a new one for efficiency's sake), but having to jump around sub-folders whilst trying to audition in a particular broad category is impractical and downright annoying!

There. Got that off my chest yet again. I can't for the life of me figure out why this simple-to-implement functionality isn't already present.

The only valid argument I've seen against this is that Rigs in the parent folder that aren't already in folders of their own will be seen along with all the rest when one clicks on said folder. To this I say big deal - create a "miscellaneous" or similarly-named-to-the-parent folder if you must. Surely it'd make sense to pop them into a folder anyway?

I rest my case. If this one as aspect of RM's functionality came to fruition, it'd probably make my year, and I'm not kidding!