Cameron Atomica modded Marshall Profile

• Hey Webb, I just want you to know: I use your "Atomica 03 57-121" with another cab sim and this is still one of my amazing free favorite rock tones. Not only that it sounds good... just because it's so tweakable! If you thin out the sound with the volume pot. or lower the gain, the reaction of that rig is very well and sweet.

I even like it a lill' bit more than the "20 $ cameron profile". What a great work - thank you very much:!:

I just saw this post and need to clarify something. The Atomica that Webb has profiled is a high gain version of Mark Cameron's Jose mod that was built by Friedman. The 20 dollar Atomic Pumpkin profile pack we sell is not a high gain mod at all. It is based off of the original "Atomica" amp which was a low gain Jose. So comparing the two is like apples to oranges. Also that pack is direct only. Hope this clarifies some things, if you want an accurate comparison the Carnage vs. Webb's Atomica would be the appropriate comparison. I hope this is OK with the mods I am not trying to spam I just don't want some potential customers to be mislead.

Question for Webb, this is the Atomica mod provided by Friedman on a Marshall correct? We did very few true Atomica mods but if you have one of those I stand corrected. I just want to clarify the confusion.

• I just saw this post and need to clarify something. The Atomica that Webb has profiled is a high gain version of Mark Cameron's Jose mod that was built by Friedman. The 20 dollar Atomic Pumpkin profile pack we sell is not a high gain mod at all. It is based off of the original "Atomica" amp which was a low gain Jose. So comparing the two is like apples to oranges. Also that pack is direct only. Hope this clarifies some things, if you want an accurate comparison the Carnage vs. Webb's Atomica would be the appropriate comparison. I hope this is OK with the mods I am not trying to spam I just don't want some potential customers to be mislead.

Question for Webb, this is the Atomica mod provided by Friedman on a Marshall correct? We did very few true Atomica mods but if you have one of those I stand corrected. I just want to clarify the confusion.

This was an Atomica modded Marshall 1959slp done by Dave Friedman based on the Atomica Brad King production run.

• This was an Atomica modded Marshall 1959slp done by Dave Friedman based on the Atomica Brad King production run.

Thanks for clarifying, so that is a high gain Jose version of Mark Cameron's mod. Which is tonally different from the "Atomic Pumpkin" profile we sell which is not a high gain profile pack. So I just want to clarify this for anyone reading this thread and considering one of our profile packs.

Also Webb you do great work and Mark really likes what you do.

• DonPetersen, this thread is originally about the free rigs that Webb shared and he isn't selling commercially. IMO it shouldn't have been moved to the commercial rig section because SuckerFreeGear joined to discuss and advertise his commercial profiles.

• @DonPetersen

I apologize as I was not trying to spam. There is incorrect information on the Atomica out there. The Atomica profile we sell is a low gain Jose not a high gain Jose like Webb has made. I wanted to clarify this so any buyers were not misled purchasing the profile pack from us expecting a high gain profile pack.

• Clearing up information is fine, even preferred in many cases, but in every post you've referred to the profile "we sell" and make allusions to it, meaning the discussion now shifts towards your commercial profile. Similar comments have been removed by mods in other threads in the past for that reason.

The free profiles that Webb shared might not be found by future users because the thread's been moved from the free rigs section of the forum, and that's a shame because they are top quality IMO. Please be mindful that what you say affects other people's threads.

• Clearing up information is fine, even preferred in many cases, but in every post you've referred to the profile "we sell" and make allusions to it, meaning the discussion now shifts towards your commercial profile. Similar comments have been removed by mods in other threads in the past for that reason.

The free profiles that Webb shared might not be found by future users because the thread's been moved from the free rigs section of the forum, and that's a shame because they are top quality IMO. Please be mindful that what you say affects other people's threads.

Is there a preferred or appropriate way for a vendor to correct another posters information about a product without causing this? Like I said my intention was not to spam just clear up that our or the real Atomica profile pack we sell is low gain as opposed to the Friedman Atomica which is high gain? Or should I just ask a proxy to post the information in the future?

• Is there a preferred or appropriate way for a vendor to correct another posters information about a product without causing this? Like I said my intention was not to spam just clear up that our or the real Atomica profile pack we sell is low gain as opposed to the Friedman Atomica which is high gain? Or should I just ask a proxy to post the information in the future?

It's a good question and I understand you were looking to clear up a possible misconception. That's perfectly fine. If it were me, I'd probably be a little more succinct and not include terms like "sell", for example. Something like "I believe Webb's profile is X, and ours is Y which might account for the difference". I don't ultimately know if that would have made a difference with the mods but might do less to pivot the conversation.

Not the end of the world or anything, just too bad the thread got moved where it doesn't belong.

• It's a good question and I understand you were looking to clear up a possible misconception. That's perfectly fine. If it were me, I'd probably be a little more succinct and not include terms like "sell", for example. Something like "I believe Webb's profile is X, and ours is Y which might account for the difference". I don't ultimately know if that would have made a difference with the mods but might do less to pivot the conversation.

Not the end of the world or anything, just too bad the thread got moved where it doesn't belong.

Once again I think this is an issue that may need clarification, I did not want this thread moved and if the mods want delete my posts and move it back. All I want is for there to be a clear way, that is a vendor has some misleading information posted about their product they should be able to post to clarify that information.