sinmix s new cabs

• My DL 2x12 cab is loaded with 20y old Mesa V30 speaker and Creamback C65, but... :D now repleaced Creamback with Seventy 80 and IMO sounds better :thumbup: Diezel VH4 pack was made with seventy80/V30. but... Creamback now is loaded in Mesa Stiletto with V30 :D but... V30 from Stiletto now is loaded in my new Buzzaro cab + Eminnce The Wizard. New David Laboga Cab 2x10 Greenback + Jensen also sounds good (Diezel Pack soon) so... something like that :D

Stay Metal!

• My DL 2x12 cab is loaded with 20y old Mesa V30 speaker and Creamback C65, but... :D now repleaced Creamback with Seventy 80 and IMO sounds better :thumbup: Diezel VH4 pack was made with seventy80/V30. but... Creamback now is loaded in Mesa Stiletto with V30 :D but... V30 from Stiletto now is loaded in my new Buzzaro cab + Eminnce The Wizard. New David Laboga Cab 2x10 Greenback + Jensen also sounds good (Diezel Pack soon) so... something like that :D

Stay Metal!

Lol! It's way too early for my head to grasp what you just said in that post, Grzegorz :D

• Oook :D

1. DL212 FS-PRO [SEVENTY80/Celestion V30]
    2. DL210 Custom [Greenback/Jensen]
    3. Buzzaro Custom 2x12 [Eminence The Wizard/V30]
    4. Mesa Rectifier Horizontal 2x12 [V30]
    5. Mesa Oversized 4x12 [V30] Becouse i like more my Recto 2x12 :D
    6. Mesa Stiletto 2x12 [Creamback/V30]
    7. Bogner Oversized 4x12 [V30]
    8. Marshall 4x12 MF400 [K100]
    9. DL 112 [Eminence Legend] sounds good blended with Recto or Bogner Cab.
    10. Old Hesu - sold but... :D

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

11. Zilla SV Sold
    12. :whistling:

Stay Metal!

• Sinmix, when will be available profiles with HESU Demon Speaker? I'm very interested to try them out.

Great photo, man, great!

BTW

Bugera rules!!!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yeah but all those amps and cabs mean nothing with out GK"s talent :P
    SOLD ...even before its up :D

just got my loomis with black outs...(photos soon)
    IT METAL TIME..muhar

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.