Performance editing in RM is... not working

• Hi,
    Sorry to open this thread I guess (hope) this is already known...
    Yesterday I tried to make a new performance in RM. (Newest Windows version, FW: 4.03)
    I copied the old one and placed it in a new, empty row.
    Worked.
    I deleted the last two rigs in this performance and copied the 2nd and 3rd on position 4 and 5.
    After that, kemper and remote showed empty rigs in 4 and 5. In RM these rigs were shown, named with names from the deleted rigs. After clicking on preview on one of these, everthing went even more strange and my first rig sounded like the second rig, the third like the old one and the 5th like the third... (Or something like this...)
    After repeating everything several times, it finally worked... somehow.
    @Kemper team: I guess it is known, so sorry for opening a new thread (dont have time to do a real research on it in the forum). If it is news for you, please contact me, if you need more detailed or repeated experiments. I really like the possibility of editing Performances in the RM- but somehow it - so far - never worked for me withot problems. It was always strange...

• Ok.. Would you like me to try something?
    Is there a way to "record" what I am doing, so that you can see it? Not sure, if a video with a mobile phone could help?!?

• Sorry, I made the video some time agom, but still did not manage to upload. Did not try on 4.06. For me, in each version of the OS and RM, editing performances was ... confusing and never worked as I expected.
    Support told me, they coild not reproduce. No idea, what I am doing differently.

• Hello,

I had the same experience yesterday as the op. I was using rig manager to re-arrange slots, trying to tidy up my performances for live use, by copying and pasting into new slots.

Not only did I have to re-name everything as the names did not copy over, but after I had finished the amps and settings of all the slots were completely muddled up, despite them simply being copied from their original location to a new location.

Finally I had to re-load the saved state from before I started editing and do the entire process from the Kemper itself, which seems to have worked perfectly.

Strangely enough I am having problems naming presets on my machine as the process has become very laggy, it has been suggested to use rig manager instead as a work around - it seems I will have to persevere with the manual method until rig manager becomes more reliable.

I am using the latest version of Rig Manager, released the other day.

On another thread it has been noted by some users that rig manager is a great tool for storing presets and rigs on our computers but not so good at editing to the KPA itself. I would definitely concur with this. It would be great to have this program working at full functionality as it would save so much time.

All the best.

• I couldn't either at one point, then I restarted both the Kemper and my mac and it worked okay. Not that it helped, if you see my first post - the donkey work had to be done on the profiler itself.

More random behaviour from the rig manager!

• To be honest, I don't find editing on the KPA to be much of a ball ache so I almost always do it there too. I mainly use RM for backups

A brace of Suhrs, a Charvel, a toaster, an Apollo twin, a Mac, and a DXR10

• I've experienced these behaviours several times. Wrote several times to support on the matter as well.
    Unfortunately, as long as they can't reproduce the issue, the chances to see this fixed are null.