The Final Countdown | Win all of my profiles CONTEST

• Hi there,

please use the profiles in the "Treasury" with care or not at all. Some of em seem to clip the Kemper into the dark red zone.
    one user reported a problem with some of em. i think the cream profiles do not and cannot clip even with EMG active pickups. Please load the other profiles
    on own risk, or check the output LED before playing them right out of rig manager. I'll see into this.
    This note is only for the users that have ordered already, those will be removed in my next mails anyway.

Use those 7 in the cream folder, they cover any and every nook and corner this amp is capable of. Thank you!

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

Edited once, last by Geraldo7 ().

• Geraldo you beat me to it, i was going to post there are some VERY low volume profiles in that treasury folder, and some that blew my nuts off volumes
    My nuts are now in a warm water bath , i am okay i can cure my self as you know :P :D

PLAY WITH CABS IN THE CREAM FOLDER, some good stuff when you do that :)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Here is the website with the profiles --- Geraldo's Gear

Thank you for ordering, testing and commenting, folks. For those of you that have the pack:
    do you think it is possible to blow a speaker with one of those strange profiles that were thought as a plus
    in order to get the idea of how difficult it was to find the sole sweet spot of the beast. i mean honestly apart from other wrecks and desasters

@ashtweth My nuts are now in a warm water bath , i am okay i can cure my self as you know

am i responsible if someone destroys his speakers? ?( i mean do you play DI profiles at full volume, have i misunderstood sth?
    i always thought i DO NOT play DI profiles unless i add a speaker of my liking. Not?

Thx

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• I posted a snapshot in another of your threads, matey.

Ha! No, no, this is real good, translate my page to english with google, haha! This IS hilarious. One example:

What you can learn with me exactly and how the whole proceeds, is precisely on the instruction page explains. Means really:
    I am going to explain en detail how i teach and the procedure of lessons on my "instruction" page.

Goodness, it's still a long way to Babylon 1.0 where we will speak in Mandarin and someone listens to it in Portugese -- real time, ofcourse. Ha! :P

• Goodness, it's still a long way to Babylon 1.0 where we will speak in Mandarin and someone listens to it in Portugese -- real time, ofcourse.

Ha ha ha!

... and Babylon 1.0 worked flawlessly from day dot. ;)

EDIT: ... or should that have been Babel 1.0?

• My last word for today at 3 o' clock AM: i would like to open a user's corner or sth of that kind on my page. So:

you are most welcome to share ----- opinions and/or Music done with my Plexxy Pack.

• Important notice. I had to change the Terms&Conditions. From now on you will get only the 7 best profiles. Period.

If you are interested in tweaking i can send you a folder with 49 rigs. good and bad, even worse. The Story behind it.
    Wrecks and Desasters, too. Just gimme a message on checkout or use the contact.

• And with a video now. I used #7, live, no tricks. works like a real amp, in another song i play clean with the same profile,
    volume knob is your friend. :D

Video

• Okay, here we have a blindfold test for ya. Please tell me which profile you like best.
    I reamped the 4 bars at the beginning with 4 of my favourite profiles, with identical settings
    in my DAW with cubase. De-activated everything. Boost and reverb is from cubase and identical
    in all 8 tracks. Normalised every track. Done.

A or B or C or D?

• With iphone earplugs sounded like
    A=low-mids heavy
    B=scooped
    C=muffled
    D=mid heavy

None sounded just like my cup of tea, but out of these would probably choose B for recording and D for live use.

• Hi Gerald... O,
    i think it would be better with no backings and when you didnt normalize with cubase. The normalizing prozess pressed everything to one dB level and cuts the headroom of a profile. I think its much better when you record every profile with the max of headroom, just a step bevore clipping. Than you hear the real difference between the profiles. I compared your freebee with some other profiles ( you know that commercial guy ;) ) and your profile volume is much lower. Cant get real punch out of it ( just my 2 cents, dont want to offend).

I realy like what you do and the enthusiasm behind it, but the soundfiles and the freebee didnt catch me.
    Whatever, you know i am more into the high gain sounds, next beer is up to me when we met again :D

• With iphone earplugs sounded like
    A=low-mids heavy
    B=scooped
    C=muffled
    D=mid heavy

None sounded just like my cup of tea, but out of these would probably choose B for recording and D for live use.

thanx for listening btw. :thumbup: I prefer A and B.

• Hi Gerald... O,
    i think it would be better with no backings and when you didnt normalize with cubase. The normalizing prozess pressed everything to one dB level and cuts the headroom of a profile. I think its much better when you record every profile with the max of headroom, just a step bevore clipping. Than you hear the real difference between the profiles. I compared your freebee with some other profiles ( you know that commercial guy ;) ) and your profile volume is much lower. Cant get real punch out of it ( just my 2 cents, dont want to offend).

I realy like what you do and the enthusiasm behind it, but the soundfiles and the freebee didnt catch me.
    Whatever, you know i am more into the high gain sounds, next beer is up to me when we met again :D

thanks for the flowers. yuyu, the hi-gain fraction. :D After all, boosted or not, it still remains a no master volume plexi amp. no hi-gain here.
    but punch, really? i mean, i get the hell of punch out of #4. Not? Have u tried a hi-output single coil? i think this comes really to life with a SC.
    Anyway thanks, you know who you are. no hurt feelings here. I consider reamping the way you mentioned tomorrow, so maybe stay tuned. cu :thumbup:

• Be sure i stay tuned!
    Looking forward to non normalized recording.

Cheers
    Frank

Your wish is my command. Here is the second blindfold test. Almost every track was at -1db. did not touch the exported file except fade in and out.
    So, IMHO i do not hear much of a difference. C is a desaster still. D is okay, but i do not like it. B is good, maybe a hair "better" than A, but long story short
    I prefer A. what da ya think. for better compariing both verison of the reamped riff

BLINDFOLDTEST 1 ---- normalised
    Blindfoldtest 2 --- maxxed in the KPA and recorded at almost red. Wave file!

Edited 2 times, last by Geraldo7 ().