The Final Countdown | Win all of my profiles CONTEST

• Roll up, roll up and support Geraldo, folks!

I hereby vouch personally for the integrity of the man. His efforts are genuine and ongoing, so let's try not to let this thread get buried too deeply in the avalanche of new vendors' works. Geraldo knows the Kemper pretty damned well after 5 years, and based on my private dealings with him, it's obvious he's on a mission to attain 100% accuracy / perfection.

IMHO, we shouldn't allow ourselves to take gems such as him for granted!

• Roll up, roll up and support Geraldo, folks!

I hereby vouch personally for the integrity of the man. His efforts are genuine and ongoing, so let's try not to let this thread get buried too deeply in the avalanche of new vendors' works. Geraldo knows the Kemper pretty damned well after 5 years, and based on my private dealings with him, it's obvious he's on a mission to attain 100% accuracy / perfection.

IMHO, we shouldn't allow ourselves to take gems such as him for granted!

"Who am I to disagree?" (Eurythmics -- Sweet Dreams {are made of this}).

Thanx, Nicky :D:thumbup:8o

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• Your wish is my command. Here is the second blindfold test. Almost every track was at -1db. did not touch the exported file except fade in and out.
    So, IMHO i do not hear much of a difference. C is a desaster still. D is okay, but i do not like it. B is good, maybe a hair "better" than A, but long story short
    I prefer A. what da ya think. for better compariing both verison of the reamped riff

BLINDFOLDTEST 1 ---- normalised
    Blindfoldtest 2 --- maxxed in the KPA and recorded at almost red. Wave file!

Hi Geraldo, its def. A for me too. B is near by but it has more hights. Realy loud A is better.
    Cheers
    Frank

• I must say, quite impressive, Geraldo. I definetely vote for A. It is more in the front and more fat, whereas B appears a bit muffled and the reminders do not appeal at all, they sound hesitent?!?!?
    Well done. :thumbup:
    You did this with your HB axe?

• I must say, quite impressive, Geraldo. I definetely vote for A. It is more in the front and more fat, whereas B appears a bit muffled and the reminders do not appeal at all, they sound hesitent?!?!?
    Well done. :thumbup:
    You did this with your HB axe?

Nope, with my Harley Benton 189.- Euro guitar. Telecaster. Doubled the riff, left SC neck, right SC bridge.
    A and B appear to be more in the face. B is a good studio profile, while A is Geraldo's work. cheers :thumbup:

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• :D Well, I could not resist...
    I've ordered the profiles!

I'll let you know next week about the band rehearsal results.

All the best!

Yo, thanx man, i will post videos of our big rehearsal which takes place on tuesday, on wednesday on youtube. using only plexi#5 and #7. stay tuned.

• Hi there,
    you wanted it, you got it. For those of you who do not want to wait and are afraid i am on holiday and not checking my inboxes.
    You will be saved. :D I finally found a distributor who charges fairly. Please use the link below. Support is still everywhere.
    On my german website that is known so well, or here at the Gear site.

-------------------------SHOP-------------------------------------------------

• Hi there, one week left to the day for the lion special. i am very busy with my new band using those profiles for
    the rammstein sound. code is "lion" --- cu

• After testing the profiles I must say, that they are very powerful!
    The sound cuts through the mix very well. Although I've tested them so far only on a Stevens Tele and a Brian May it was very good. I 'll need to test them as well on the Gibson Burstbuckers. I'll let you know.
    Well done, Geraldo!

• After testing the profiles I must say, that they are very powerful!
    The sound cuts through the mix very well. Although I've tested them so far only on a Stevens Tele and a Brian May it was very good. I 'll need to test them as well on the Gibson Burstbuckers. I'll let you know.
    Well done, Geraldo!

Thanks, Labrat.
    Although the Lion is over now and virgo's time has come: you lucky devils can ofcourse still buy the Pack.
    There is one trial (#4) on the RE if you are still not convinced. 8)

• I am back, summer is over and my studio can be used again. 8o
    There is a brand new video online on youtube, the ill-fated two vids from july are gone.
    The gear site has been updated and the sellfy shop is working properly. So here we go again ...
    Less talk, more action. I really hope you like it. Here we go: VIDEO

Edited 3 times, last by Geraldo7 ().

• But now that we have Halloween. There will be a special offer for you lucky devils. If you order now or in the say next ten days from the night of Helloween on
    you will get the other pack for FREE. If you order the Helloween Pack you'll get the plexxi for free and vice versa.
    I am going to see your adress in the paypal account and send it manually. Promised!
    Video will soon be up. No need for soundfiles, but i will see. Now enjoy the autumn nights. Cheers.

[Blocked Image: http://www.geraldos-school-of-rock.de/music/Halloween.jpg]

• Hi there, happy Halloween!

For all of you lucky devils out there. I have profiled the "BEOD" pedal before my plexxi for ya. The rest is history.
    A new video is online. And some of those profiles are definitely for the higher gain faction. Please check it out.
    Have fun. This R.O.C.K.S. !

• Hi there,

surprisingly Geraldo can make metal profiles although it is not my home turf, i have to confess, check this out and
    you can win a profile of my new pack, if you PM me with the correct beat/time signature this piece was written in.

It is called Angels in Mexico

Anyway, have fun and ... the contest is valid for the first 7 correct answers and the
    Halloween special is valid for 7 more days until 11th of november, cheers

• We do have the first winner! Hurry up guys, cannot be soo difficult. the time signature via PM and you'll get a profile. cu