why is sinmix banned again ???

• @MentaL BTW: I'm almost was born in the same year as he

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• there is a difference between criticism and being a douchebag. There are at least 3 other guys that do better work than sinmix and act like actual people.

Really? Please enlighten me. I've only found one other profiler that's on par with Sinmix, without gouging you...

• There are at least 3 other guys that do better work than sinmix and act like actual people.

I think this is a very bold statement.
    I have a lot of years to carry, but till now I did not find a drawer with behavior of actuell people. :whistling:

• Hey all.

It definitely appears this latest ban is rubbing some people the wrong way or exposing some nerves. Let's try to recognize that and not allow the discussion to devolve into a name calling match or a pointless fight about who has better profiles. Quality of profiles is a matter of opinion. I've also seen GK's nationality come up a couple of times and the connotation there is not at all productive to the conversation.

All profilers, private and commercial alike, are valuable to the community and certainly make the Kemper experience that much better for the rest of us. I am sad to see GK get banned and I sure hope it's not permanent.

That said, the Kemper folks run a tight ship here and we all agreed to the rules.

Husband, Father, Pajama Enthusiast

• Yeah, I don't see the issue with nationality myself.

• Yeah, I don't see the issue with nationality myself.

Haven't seen this thread but if nationality came up in "fight" that's kind of low.

No countries, no religion, no race.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I asked g string and he told me why and I forwarded it to him so he does know.

I can imagine more direct way of letting someone know the reason he was banned... But who am I to judge? Anyway I can't help myself but I am starting to like the mystery mood of this thread. 4th page and there still is no answer to OP question. But some enlightened guys know it...