tuner mute again....but not a big issue - SOLVED -

• Hi guys..this might be a dumb one but I have been looking with the search function with scarse success.

when putting the knob to tuner I hear the clean guitar even with the mute signal option checked. so no complete silence.

this morning, in my studio, I had the tuner on, this time with the pedalboard while the know was on browse mode. result: complete silence.

am I doing something wrong?

kpa toaster with 3.3 on and everything working like a charm...except for this which is no big deal after all

regards

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• wait....I have found what's causing this:

besides having plugged the kpa via the main out into the audio board, I have added the direct out/send to record the clean tone for later reamping which goes into the audio board.

the clean guitar while tuning comes from the direct output of the kpa. in fact I have unplugged the direct output and the tuner is completely muted.

so, case dismissed! :)

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music