Reverse Delays & Mac Editor

• Reverse Delays & Mac Editor Reverse Delays & Mac Editor Reverse Delays & Mac EditorReverse Delays & Mac EditorReverse Delays & Mac EditorReverse Delays & Mac EditorReverse Delays & Mac EditorReverse Delays & Mac Editor PLEASEEEEEEE! :)

• If we get editor, we get it both on Mac and Windows, but I guess it won't happen.
    If by editor you mean GUI editor to edit/change single Profiler parameter by computer application @Ringuz I made a case study back in time.
    Kemper's approach to amps and cabs is different to what we know from the guitar amp sim gear.
    Please read this thesis to find more.
    Have you tried Rig Manager for MAC? It is librarian app to browse rigs from Rig Exchange community upload area.
    You can download it from https://www.kemper-amps.com/downloads - from Category drop down list choose "Rig Manager" and download software for MAC.
    You have to connect your computer to Profiler using "USB A-B" (printer kind of) cable.

• I meant an Editor for all parameters a la Axe FX Edit or Line 6 ...not Rig Manager ..

It's been requested since ancient days, however the development was channeled to improve/polish sonic features of this device.
    Effects section has been also regularly updated and improved.
    Editing of rig parameters is baby easy using current approach (knobs, buttons, LCD), but I don't say that having GUI editor would hurt anybody.
    However I know myself and when GUI editor is available I spent more time playing with this editor than playing actual guitar.

• Always the danger, Skoczy; I agree.

That said, I think the general push for this sort of thing will win out in the end, so I wouldn't be the least-bit surprised to find an editor's popping up out of the blue one day.

It would be preferable, IMHO, for it to be integrated into RM via a series of tabs - one for Library (what we have now), one for cabs, one for FX, one for the amp parameters, perhaps one for the tone block (this one could be combined with the amp parameters), and so on.

Lastly, I'd still like to see, as part of the cab menu, the option to choose a default cab that kicks in when one happens upon a direct-amp (no-cab) Profile whilst auditioning Rigs under the "Library" tab.

• That's why I stressed "I guess". However it was not there on day zero and it is not on day 1575 (4.5 years). But according to the words of Anthony Hopkins in "Joe Black" (1997) - "Lighting could strike..."

Regarding the UI/UX design, there's no need to reinvent the wheel - many solutions follow the same scheme. Library on the left, signal chain at the top, tabs with parameters of signal chain to be edited at the bottom.

Your idea of loading default cab of choice, when direct profile is loaded makes sense for sure. And I think it should be registered as Feature Request! ;)