A Plexxy Profile --- Teaser --- for free --- AND in the RE

• Oh, you lucky devils :saint: , i have just uploaded a teaser of the plexxy pack for ya into RE. It is raw, it punches, test it and tell me what you think.

here is a sample of a jam of mine with profile#4 SATURDAY

btw: on my laptop, there is almost no bass, on my working place with good monitors almost too much, what can you do

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• Thank you, Geraldo.

EDIT:

How do I view your site in English, mate? Is there a tab somewhere that I've missed or do I have to use Google Translate™ or something?

Hi MonkeyMan. Erhh, the website IS IN ENGLISH only. Not? Is australian english so far from my English learnt in BC in Canada? :D
    No kiddin here. If you can send me a screenshot of what teh frigg appears at your PC? thank you very much indeed?!??!?

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• I am sorry for this misunderstanding. yo, @Monkey_Man this is indeed my official homepage.
    and since i did not hope that australian students wanted to come to my home studio, THIS is in german only.
    I am going to offer you 3 units for FREE, if you come the long way from down under. :D

Now seriously, i make a little bit of money to pay my rent and stuff by showing 12 year-olds the secrets of the Emin-chord.
    And teaching a 50-year-old pilot from Cornwall the Sex Pistols, because he always wanted to do it when he was young.
    Things could be better, things could be worse ... ;)

In my signature there is the PROFILE SITE to be found, since there are many on tabs only here (goodness, the youth), i place the link here also.
    If you would be so kind to forgive me and visit me here on GG (geraldo's gear) i would be very happy and make you a very special offer:

Download the PlexxyPack and you can buy in Australian Dollars, if you want 'em in the first place, ofcourse. AND you would have to go through
    the hassle and do it manually which again could drive some one with monkey fingers mad. ;(

Now, seriously, brother, i love you, do whatever you want, but get the heck out of here and visit my english only site. Have a nice day.

Geraldo's Gear

Edited 2 times, last by Geraldo7 ().

• Ha ha ha! Too funny Gerald!

Seriously, please don't worry about any discounts or anything; this winter's just plain Hell for me and putting food on the table is testing my budget to the last cent, so I won't be buying anything music-wise 'til September or October... provided things improve by then. Besides all that, I've only got PayPal anyway, and I don't see that option on your site. Never mind, mate; it's just not an option right now.

I feel bad that you felt bad, mate. It's no big deal at all; I was just curious as to why I only saw German, and I therefore didn't realise I was on the wrong site 'cause I didn't understand the tabs. All very funny, really. To add to this "funniness", I was only looking for the free profile, which, now that I've checked the English site, I realise is on the RE, which you mentioned in your first post! How silly is this monkey, eh? :D

Oh, and I hope you don't mind that I've been calling you Gerald since I saw your name on the German site; I used to call you Geraldo, but it's Gerald, isn't it? Up to you of course, mate. Instruction required!

Thank you once again for the freebie.

• You are welcome. The thing with my name is: official persons call me Gerald, friends my wife included Geraldo, i think you belong the the second category ... :D