ReampZone- Victory VX The Kraken kemper profiles on sale.

• [Blocked Image: https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbc…2729a0d712c18&oe=57F7CA09]

Available to purchase at: http://reampzone.com/downloads…vx-kraken-kemper-profiles

The Kraken is a killer super tight amp that has djent and hardcore metal all over it. It's literally the most tight amp I've ever had the pleasure of playing. It has a lot of unique characteristics within the tone itself that gives the kemper trouble when profiling and thus I cannot offer a 100% authentic tone for this pack. I've tricked the KPA into getting a some what usable tone that'll require you to EQ a profile that gets close to your desired sound. Whilst I pride myself in good profiles I cannot dupe nor claim that these are the best mind blowing profiles I've made because they are not. Due to these reasons the entire pack can be bought for only $10. Some may say this is a bit too high if the tone isn't as authentic as I would like but a lot of time, effort , petrol and $ went into this and thus this covers my expenses.

Thanks guys , hope you find some moderate use out of it.

### Profile S28 (one of the better profiles) in the mix;

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

EQ
    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/kPP8NcC.png]

Edited 3 times, last by MentaL ().

• Great I have been waiting for some one to bring out some profiles of this amp, I am a very big fan of rebea and chappers, did you get the 6L6 or el34 version? preordering as soon as i can

• Great! Hope you can also profile the other victory amps!

If enough people demand it then maybe I can. At the moment though I'm back-logged with amps and i got another new one coming soon so I probably wont be getting another victory for a while.

Great I have been waiting for some one to bring out some profiles of this amp, I am a very big fan of rebea and chappers, did you get the 6L6 or el34 version? preordering as soon as i can

The 6L6 mate :)

• This amp is real weird. The gain 2 channel sounds like it has a tube screamer already wired into the board, it's got that tightness and grunt you get. All the profile definitions are 10 when I was messing about with it earlier.

Another crazy thing about this thing is the treble seems to act like a presence knob too so it's like a 2 in 1 so naturally this amp is fairly bright. Will be an interesting one to profile and getting it sounding good.

Dan

• Heads up, this seems to have difficulty being profiled w/ the kemper. The KPA adds too much non existant highs whilst neglecting the mids. I believe its due to the way the amp has been designed so I'm undecided as to how I shall progress. In the mean time I've suspended pre-orders.

• Uh oh. Some sort of new tube amp copy protection? ?(

I'm like half kidding. What if amp designers found a way to prevent their amps from being profiled successfully?

No I don't think so it's just the way the amp has articulation. Imagine a proper right djent tone lots of gain, mids and highs but when you profile it the more are not as pronounced and the highs are like someone has a notch at around 5k making it harsh. I got an idea in my head that may let me profile it more accurate, like a c19 mod to take the top end so it doesn't conflict with the kemper.

Take a tube screamer, put the output maxed, gain 0 and tone 3 o clock and that's how the amp sounds naturally.

• Take a tube screamer, put the output maxed, gain 0 and tone 3 o clock and that's how the amp sounds naturally.

Ironically, how I set my tube screamer. LOL

It's interesting how some amps seem to be easier to profile than others. I wonder why that occurs.

Husband, Father, Pajama Enthusiast

• Uh oh. Some sort of new tube amp copy protection? ?(

I'm like half kidding. What if amp designers found a way to prevent their amps from being profiled successfully?

I remember going into a local music store 20+ years ago and trying out many top end heads. Now, there's very few heads and they are low end ones. I asked the sales guy where are all the heads??? He said they are not in demand anymore. Pretty soon there might not be any heads to profile.

• Spoke with my amp tech and essentially either way I go about this will end up as a non true representation of how the amp sounds (similar to how the Framus Cobra works, or so im told) so If I'm to put a pack out it wont be 100% accurate to how I would like.

• I've not tried direct, was aiming to capture a good studio profile during my testing phase. Direct isn't something i test with since its pointless as I want to hear it with a real cab.

• Hmm, i guess Rabea prob wont help as that would go against Mr Corporation...I know Andy did an "ok" job on the victory pack, i have it.
    Dan, would Andy consider giving advice?

Just thinking out loud and taking shit like usual :rolleyes::D

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.