ReampZone- Victory VX The Kraken kemper profiles on sale.

• Hmm, i guess Rabea prob wont help as that would go against Mr Corporation...I know Andy did an "ok" job on the victory pack, i have it.
    Dan, would Andy consider giving advice?

Just thinking out loud and taking shit like usual :rolleyes::D

Ash

Nobody has done a Kraken.

• That's a joke waiting to happen, mate. :)

Shame about the profiles not coming out right. This amp has potential.

I'll post some up here either later or tomorrow for you all to see and then we can conclude if its worth my time continuing it or else I'll get a new toy instead.

• Dan sorry to hear of the woes man, PLEASE dont give it the "ass" , i know some one in support or even Andy (i know he did not do this particular amp but has experience) would have suggestions at least . What if its just a needed tweak?, yes that a big what if since you have been busting your nuts to crack this

Release the Kraken (yes there is one of the jokes already)
    On a serous note, what would support or Andy say, i would be surprised if the Kemper cannot profile it due to hardware limitations.

Can any one out there help with ideas???
    lets listen Bro, dont give it the ass yet please.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Kemper said

Thank you for your email.I have no personal experience with the amp that you are trying to profile nor do we have any reports about it.Its hard to say from a distance but if you did everything right setupwise it could be the architecture of the amp that causes the problem.If an amp uses a lot of power amp saturation or mixes the clean and the distorted signal at its output it will be hard or even impossible to profile.

• Dan good work and thanks for that man, i was surprised to learn that from kemper, the question now is we had a similar sounding amp that could be profiled, could it be tweaked to sound close too or "like" the original amp that we cant, prob not, hmm. I must admit i did not see that coming. Ill try the sample. Thanks again for that learning experience my friend. at least you have an accurate standard you stick too, respect man.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• After hours of trail and error + a few headaches I seem to have a work around to at least get a lot closer to the actual tone so I'm as of this moment profiling the head as best as I can :)

#update

tinnitus kicking my ass atm.

[Blocked Image: https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbc…6e3edec98747c&oe=58364368]

#Update

Some clips using my "trick" ---> http://reampzone.com/downloads/kraken/tricked/

Pretty close, used my custom DL 2x12 for the first lot of studio profiles.

Edited 2 times, last by MentaL ().

• Updated and added 9 direct and 10 merged profiles to the pack, the entire collection can be bought for $10 due to the lack of authenticity with the tone. The tweaking to get it close zapped a lot of the tone and thus you're going to need to EQ your direct profile to your settings.

I apologise for the lack originally in the tone but the Kemper just did not want to play ball.

Dan

• Your the best Dan, YOINK and SOLD.

ALSO..When compared to a group not receiving the treatment, patients given
    Pycnogenol, a branded form of the pine bark, experienced a significant
    improvement in blood flow to their inner ears after just four weeks of
    treatment. And among those taking Pycnogenol, those in the high dose
    group (150 mg/day) experienced even greater improvements that those
    taking lower doses (100 mg/day).
    Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/030…nnitus.html#ixzz4EKiuvQ2N

Yep give pine bark a go for the tinnitus bro, let me know by PM if it gets real bad.

Ash

• Alright ......
    Dan has captured this bastard WELL ok.
    GO TO PROFILE MO9 (MIGHTyPUDGE PLEASE TRY THAT FIRST)
    Dan you have made some great ones with this brother, m09 is worth the 10 bucks alone.

okay let me know if you need more health info , i am highly respected in the alternative health scene , and people pay top dollar for my health info :)
    IT YOURS FREE

You did well on this pack man,
    hugz

thats all
    Ash

• I'm glad you feel that way but I feel like its a subpar product IMO.