ReampZone- Victory VX The Kraken kemper profiles on sale.

• Ok I know I have mentioned what my thoughts on this pack are on other threads, but let me once again say how great this pack is. xD
    I'm not sure how the actual head sounds like, but I am 90% certain that I'm going to use these profiles on my next album. By the way, the EQ screenshots; is that what you did for the demo song, or is it some kind of post process before profiling? Also, if any time in the future you get the chance, please try experimenting with jj e34l's and kt77's. It may be veeery interesting.

• Ok I know I have mentioned what my thoughts on this pack are on other threads, but let me once again say how great this pack is. xD
    I'm not sure how the actual head sounds like, but I am 90% certain that I'm going to use these profiles on my next album. By the way, the EQ screenshots; is that what you did for the demo song, or is it some kind of post process before profiling? Also, if any time in the future you get the chance, please try experimenting with jj e34l's and kt77's. It may be veeery interesting.

Hi

The head is no longer in my possession so changing tubes is a no go im afraid.. As per the EQ, what you see is what I used on that track at that time.

PS, Thanks for the kind words.

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.