4 free Victory VX The Kraken Kemper profiles for you....

• Note, these are 100% accurate representation of how the tone sounds given the way in which the amp works, operates with feedback and a bunch of other stuff in between. A way I was able to profile this with moderate success is with a few super super secrets that I won't reveal. Due to this trick though a lot of the tone gets zapped so I'm just giving you a small portion of what is in my premium pack so don't expect magic but you'll certainly be able to get a feel for how the amp opperates.

Its mean, it's tight and it wont tuck you in at night --- that's the Kraken.

Download: Attached
    Rig Manager Name: RZ_VKraken

So remember, this isn't my best work given the nature of the beast but hopefully you'll still find use for these profiles somewhere in your mixes.

##

[edit]
    *removed*
    the rig in the demo is not part of the free rigs - no demos of commercial rigs in the free section, please
    [/edit]

EQ Settings;
    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/kPP8NcC.png]

Cheers.

• Serious question, how are you all finding it? The profiling was tempermental.

Honestly Dan, not terrible. I do hear that harshness to some degree, especially right at the pick attack. Dropping the Definition seems to help to some degree. To be fair, I'd like to record a clip and see how they sound in a mix.

Husband, Father, Pajama Enthusiast

• Honestly Dan, not terrible. I do hear that harshness to some degree, especially right at the pick attack. Dropping the Definition seems to help to some degree. To be fair, I'd like to record a clip and see how they sound in a mix.

But then your not getting how the amp is intended to sound by loosing the bottom. This is the tightest amp ever, literally a screamer into a screamer doing so take away from his it's intended to be. Ide start reducing the presence and compressing the high end a bit then your a bit more closer to the real amp.

• But then your not getting how the amp is intended to sound by loosing the bottom. This is the tightest amp ever, literally a screamer into a screamer doing so take away from his it's intended to be. Ide start reducing the presence and compressing the high end a bit then your a bit more closer to the real amp.

Appreciate the tip. Currently I am at a disadvantage as I have no idea what the real amp sounds or feels like, so my suggested changes were just my way of reducing that harshness. But you're right, I can't tell if that is getting me away from the tone of the amp.

I'll try your method as well. Thanks for your efforts!

Husband, Father, Pajama Enthusiast

Edited once, last by mightypudge ().

• [quote='MentaL','https://www.kemper-amps.com/forum/index.php/Thread/29651-4-free-Victory-VX-The-Kraken-Kemper-profiles-for-you/?
    But then your not getting how the amp is intended to sound by loosing the bottom. This is the tightest amp ever, literally a screamer into a screamer doing so take away from his it's intended to be. Ide start reducing the presence and compressing the high end a bit then your a bit more closer to the real amp.[/quote]

That's just what I ended up doing Dan. I reduced the presence and I think it improved the sound. At least on my system.

• I wonder how the people at KEMPER would do this, i am surprised that the kemper cant capture a mic sound...
    these still sound great BTW, i got the pack..

just WEIRD (for me) that the Kemper cant capture a snap shot..hmm there is prob a good reason...
    hmm would TH2 or AXE FX do it...Bah who gives a frog's fat backside... (ass)
    the pack is good enough for me....

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• I wonder how the people at KEMPER would do this, i am surprised that the kemper cant capture a mic sound...
    these still sound great BTW, i got the pack..

just WEIRD (for me) that the Kemper cant capture a snap shot..hmm there is prob a good reason...
    hmm would TH2 or AXE FX do it...Bah who gives a frog's fat backside... (ass)
    the pack is good enough for me....

Ash

The direct profiles are the same too, it's just the way in which the kemper uses a default base and the way amp outputs gain.

• I bought the full pack because I think it sounded killer... but there is a touch of harshness (if you can put it like that) to it. I still think it's a great buy and I am not sure if has to do with the PUs on my guitars (Les Paul, SG and ESP Phoenix II). I allways get a harsh overtone when trying out rigs based on Fender amps with these guitars and as said there is a touch of that with this one as well. But its no deal breaker!

• I bought the full pack because I think it sounded killer... but there is a touch of harshness (if you can put it like that) to it. I still think it's a great buy and I am not sure if has to do with the PUs on my guitars (Les Paul, SG and ESP Phoenix II). I allways get a harsh overtone when trying out rigs based on Fender amps with these guitars and as said there is a touch of that with this one as well. But its no deal breaker!

Harshness is due to how bright the amp is naturally, the way the kemper compensated is what you hear. Its not a 100% accurate representation and its one of the side effects of how it goes, but overall with some post tweaking it'll be good.

not sure what you mean by that.

btw. was the C6 in the chain while profiling?

When i profile everything is 100% raw. Mic -> cab -> head -> kpa bla bla bla
    As per what i mean... the amp is a non traditional amp in how it sounds so the kemper cannot profile it correctly.

Tried downloading but keeps erroring out?

Downloading from where?