KPA Profiles by Mattfig

• I have 27 tube amps I profiled through Alnico Blues, V30s, Classic Lead Vintage 80s, and Lynchbacks as well as DI.

3 Rigs are available on RE under Mattfig...

http://www.mattfig.com

Let me know if you want a sample to try! Thanks!

Motor City Mods: Rockmod
    Kasha Rockmod
    Maggie - Magnetone
    Clean – Motor City Clean Module

Sacred Groove:
    SGX (Red and Blue), - Bogner Ecstasy
    Mk22 – Marshall JCM800 2203 and 2204
    Criminal – Hybrid of 5150iii/Recto

Salvation: 100R – Orange OR100
    Benzin (Channel 3) – Diezel VH4
    Camerock- Cameron CCV
    C-Watt (DR and Custom) – Hi Watt
    Dreadplate (Red and Orange) – Mesa Recto
    Duoplex – Hot Jumpered Plexi
    Graphic OR – Orange OR15
    Humble (Clean and OD) - DumbleOD
    JJ Dirt (Standard and JBE) – Friedman JJ
    Knucklemod – Rivera Knuckle Duster
    Mamba – Framus Cobra
    MarkUS (Scooped, Recto, and Clean) – Mesa Mark Series
    Matchvox (Vox- low and gain, Match- low and gain) – Vox AC30, Matchless DC30
    Rhoadie (Randy- low and high gain, Riot- low and high gain) – Marshall 1959RR
    Selma (Clean and Grit) – 60s Selmer Amp
    Stonerverb – Orange Rockerverb
    Twinface (Twin- clean and pushed, DLX- clean and pushed) – Fender Twin and Deluxe
    Vamp (Clean and Pushed) – Vampower Amp
    Vishnu – Hot Plexi mixed with Marshall JCM800
    Salvado X99 (Clean, Crunch, and OD) – Soldano X88 Preamp

Cabs:Randall 412 with Celestion Alnico BlueBlue Voodoo 412 w/ Celestion V30Randall 412 w/ Celestion Class Lead 80s VintageRandall ISO 112 w/ Eminence Lynchback

Mics:Nady RSM4Heil PR20Shure SM57

$10USD per pack
    $179USD for Full Pack
    $99USD for DI Pack (includes DI files of all profiles)
    * Vintage Pack (Inlcudes C-Watt, Duoplex, HumbleOD, Graphic OR, Maggie, Matchvox, Selma, Twinface, MK22, and Vamp)$79.99 USD
    * Rock Pack (Includes 100R, Camerock, JJ Dirt, Rhoadie, SGX, Rockmod, Vishnu, Twinface, and SalvadoX99)$79.99 USD
    * Metal Pack (Benzin, Dreadplate, Knucklemod, Mamba, MarkUS, Stonerverb, SalvadoX99)$59.99 USD

• Would love to get some feedback on the profiles or clips...

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers,
    Mattfig

• Recorded with a frankencaster; Strat! So this is mostly for single coils? (if so i am down , i need that stuff , il get HB's too)
    TIP ...if you show what pick up selection and type of pick up, most of us look for that as we are chasing specific sounds and to get them on the kemper you need to do that.

unless you know how to tweak like a MOFO (i dont i only know how to drink beer and take a dump)
    Then this really helps :D So are all these recorded with the frankencaster; Strat?

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Thanks Matt, ill get the full pack then, can you tell me which one was the HB's bruh?

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Thanks Matt no problem , will give it an honest review, this is Strat heaven then, Harry may want to take a look at this also.

Ash

• Thanks Matt no problem , will give it an honest review, this is Strat heaven then, Harry may want to take a look at this also.

Ash

I'll look forward to your review...It was the player's choice of guitar and he went with the Strat and single coils....I use mainly humbuckers myself so these clips are refreshing to know they work across the board...

Here's my JJ with HBs

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• How do you like em Ash???

• External Content www.youtube.com

• Matt all sounds good man, probably the most i have seen for single coils so far, ill get to the pack soon as i am done with Cili labs pack /review :) , dont worry brother ill be grabbing this for sure and will report :)

Ash