KPA Profiles by Mattfig

• About a month ago I was lucky enough to stumble across Mattfig and Motor City Mods while trawling through the inter webs. After talking very briefly with Matt he was generous enough to offer me a few profiles to try out. As would most keen Kemper users I leapt at the chance for a trial tone as it looked like Matt had a very good selection of amps that covered a wide sound spectrum to suit most types of music.

The two tones he originally sent me were from his MKC+ pack (seeking to recreate a MKIIC+) & JJ Dirt (seeking to recreate a Friedman JJ amp in both standard and JBE mode)

I eagerly pounced my Kemper with the 2 profiles I was gifted. A smile quickly extended across my face instantly falling in love with these fantastic rock tones (These two profiles opened up a sonic gate way with either Fender or Gibson type guitars).

What I truely love about Matts profiles is the fact that when you get a profile pack it may contain 10-15 profiles with a mixture of cabs and mics for flavour. They all have a very good starting platform to modify the dialled tone even further if desired.
    After hearing how these sounded in the flesh and the way they responded to the guitars at hand I could of sworn the real amp was in the room with me - These profiles move air! The tones created are truely killer and if you have a chance to trial a profile from Matt I recommend to leap at it you won’t be sorry.

After demoing the tones I pretty much immediately jumped back on Matt’s site http://mattfig.bigcartel.com/c…y/kpa-profiles-by-mattfig and went hell bent for leather!

I quickly purchased more without batting a eyelid:

-Duoplex (attempting to recreate sound of JMP with jumpers, hot plexiglass),
    -Humble OD (based on a Dumble OD amp),
    -JJ Dirt (seeking to recreate a Friedman JJ amp in both standard and JBE mode),
    -Twinface (seeking to recreate tones of Fender Twin/Deluxe both clean and pushed hard),
    -Marshall2555X (based on Marshall Silver Jubilee 255X)
    -Terrier (seeking to recreate tones of VHT GP3 & Deliverance amps).

These packs are all unreal! or as a Kemper user I should say they are the real deal!
    The Duplex was a mean ass plexi, The Humble was one of the best Dumbles to date, The JJ Dirt Huge rock tones, The Twinface for your surf guitar twang, Marshall2555X gave killer slash like tones and more, not to mention the terrier it had everything from a smooth little puppy to the snarling bite of a Pitbull!

To sum things up these are some of the best profiles I have personally tried to date with all packs having a great variation of tones & character that spring to life with little tweaking. As always Matt has included some basic effects to get you started but not limited to, remember the Kemper has so many possibilities and only limited by our imagination.

Who has time to buy a profile pack and go over 60 profiles that all start to sound the same? This is what we are getting from some of the profile makers out there unfortunately when all we really need is 10 of the best! ;)

And that my friends is exactly what Matthew Figurski of Motor City Mods has done for us all.

And you know whats even better? Just to top it off……….

You can get these incredible tone packs for the price of a couple of beers a cup of coffee or a fast food fix!

Get over to Matts KPA Profiles page and check them out & if your after a sample from a pack I’m sure Matt is more than happy to oblige.
    Keep up the great work Matt and can dream what tones you craft next! :thumbup:

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

http://www.mattfig.com only 5 bucks gets you this profile pack...Mashall 2555x

• I'm late to the party. Any chance you still have the "FLASH" sale going on? Not sure where to enter it in your cart process...

And is the DI package something separate from the full package?

Thanks!

Hiya! I have lowered my prices to 5 bucks a pack...The Full Pack has the studio files AND DI FILES through 4 cabs and the DI pack is simply the DI files of every amp...

• Well guys, I pulled the trigger on a Friedman modified BE-100. It's got the B+ Voltage mod and the 2015/2016 negative feedback settings along with the other standard features....Greatest sounding amp I've ever heard and will make some KILLER profiles very soon!

• Well guys, I pulled the trigger on a Friedman modified BE-100. It's got the B+ Voltage mod and the 2015/2016 negative feedback settings along with the other standard features....Greatest sounding amp I've ever heard and will make some KILLER profiles very soon!

You better!!! It will be a sure fire purchase from me if you're profiling it. Saw you talking about it on Rig-Talk.

• Diamond Hammersmith Profiles available at http://www.mattfig.com

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• BE-100 files...

External Content soundcloud.com