KPA Profiles by Mattfig

• Matt this has by far the best mid to low gain range of all the BE packs,, but the mid gain still has body and balls.At first I thought wtf are all these mid gain rigs, then after hearing them they are still ballsy and useable.

Yep there are some great high gain lead rigs in this, but man what a great range of mid gain rigs, each one has a gem in it, rock to hard rock

Matt this is prob your best pack to date man

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Matt, I live up in the Holly area now. I'm not sure if you are old enough to remember PYRAMID GUITARS in Redford. I owned that for almost 20 years. Used to live in Livonia. I'm definitely going to by the BE100 this weekend

• Thanks a ton Ash! I really appreciate it!

Matt, I live up in the Holly area now. I'm not sure if you are old enough to remember PYRAMID GUITARS in Redford. I owned that for almost 20 years. Used to live in Livonia. I'm definitely going to by the BE100 this weekend

Oh yeah, I bought my first distortion pedal from you guys in 1986! I was 14 and drove my parents car from Wyandotte to Redford just to get it too! Was a killer place! Thanks for considering this purchase. I know buying profiles can be a crap shoot but I assure you, these are my best effort! :)

Matt, Be100 profiles bought, wuhuu... sounds great :)

Cheers, Frank

YEAH! Thanks Frank!

• I was trying to resist because I already had a BE-100 pack from another site.

I couldn't because of the strength of my other Mattfig profiles. I think they're fantastic.

This is now one of the best I've got. I almost bought a BE-100 head a while back. If I did, I'm not sure I'd be a Kemper owner today. It seems to do everything I need an amp to do, and Matt did a fantastic job with this package.

Great work. This one is a benchmark!

• Thanks so much Oasis02! Appreciate the kind words and support very much...

Cheers,
    Mattfig

• Yep I have to pay kudo's to Matt for these profiles.

These are without a doubt the best commercial profiles I have every purchased and played with.

Whatever you did with these keep it up mate, these are superb.

These profiles are the ones that come around once in a while where that get that wow factor. I was thinking about selling my Kemper as well and going back to tube amps. Not now thanks to you Matt.

Perfect capture of this classic amp. Best BE100 profiles bar none. Standard set and bar high.

Well done mate.

• Purchased. Looking forward to working through the pack later today!

Enjoy, you're in for some fun today!!!

Man, that is amazing for you to say! Thanks a million. I worked hard on getting these right and it's very satisfying to read such reviews. Thank you from the bottom of my Kemper heart!

Reporting back - yep, these are the best BE100 profiles I have played. Great job and great value! Very happy with these.

Thanks burger! If you're happy, I'm happy sir!

• I didnt want to buy any profiles anymore because i have to many.

But i couldt resist the Be100 profiles.

But damm these are the best i heard,many thx!

Thanks John....I know it's super hard when you have so many profiles to pull the trigger on more...My new profiles are done a bit differently than my older ones and are coming out really smooth...I appreciate you taking a risk and buying mine....Also very much appreciate the kudos!

• That's cool Matt! Small world eh...... I'm pickin my KPA up from the Rehearsal Space and ordering when I get home... Glad to know a local guy is involved.. I can't wait to try these.. I almost bought a BE100 last year, glad I didn't as I have had my KPA for 5 years

• Thanks. You should have my facebook link under the same name (let me know if not), you had sent me some prerelease test profiles and i sent my suggestions...Not sure i can pick it up right away though, just bought a few packs recently, but it's on my possible list.

• Like Chris I am considering the BE profiles. And I am still trying out some stuff from others, so I won't pull the trigger for a while. I have two of your packs, the JJ and the Dumble, which I like but find a bit dark. I gather you have been getting better, Matt, since your BE pack is being praised. I sure would like to try a sample. I don't have a PRS but my LP is always hungry for rock tones in the Mars territory.

Never too old for rock'n'roll

• Like Chris I am considering the BE profiles. And I am still trying out some stuff from others, so I won't pull the trigger for a while. I have two of your packs, the JJ and the Dumble, which I like but find a bit dark. I gather you have been getting better, Matt, since your BE pack is being praised. I sure would like to try a sample. I don't have a PRS but my LP is always hungry for rock tones in the Mars territory.

Sure thing CJ. I have admittedly gotten better at profiling process....There is a learning curve that I was within during the JJ and HumbleOD profiles that limited me....Now I'm unleashed and the profiles have grown to be my passion...Where can I send samples?

• Yeah Matt has done some thing special with this, he also left out that he RESPECTS and looks after his customers, I thought i was getting some updates for the full pack, Matt went nuts and sent me many packs. I am purchasing them for support next week brother, i am not getting quality like that for free and you should get some thing back for this BE pack.

I dont know what you learned and i am not saying the other packs are below standard, i am just saying you have really perfected it with this okay, support coming next week man, you know i am good for it :)

Plus since your from Detroit like whippingpost , i automatically love ya man and am bias :D
    OK thats enough of my BS for today :)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().

• Sorry brother, i just realized i posted CJ by mistake :rolleyes: and corrected :)

Ash