Kemper dual switch/Profiler switch

• Hi there,

i recently updated to Public Beta 4.0.6
    I noticed the following:

1. The release notes of 4.0.3 say "added: support for Kemper dual switch"
    2. In the system menu on page 6 you can choose the pedal mode "Profiler switch" (i don't know if this is new but i haven't seen this before)

Does anyone know what this kemper dual switch or profiler switch is?

Regards,
    LH

• I think i found something:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

take a look at 2:05

• Educated guess is a simple dual momentary switch wired to a trs jack in the manner indicated.. A to the tip and B to the ring... Curious if there are any special resistors inside though ..

• This is a switch to activate an effect ex: A: will activate or deactivate Echo

ex: B: will activate or deactivate the reverb

But you can chose witch effect wil be altered!

This give you the opportunity to put the switch somewhere else on the stage without touching anything else.

It is a non essential switch pedal. I have one and it is a bit expensive. But I had this as a gift...

• In deed, a very nice but regular dual momentary switch. And if you select Profiler Switch instead of Dual Switch in the menu, you don't need to set the polarity as we know it already.