Big Hairy Profiles - Rack Preamps Profiles

• These packs have Direct and Merged profiles: Sold88, BogFish, ADAMP, CustE+, TRIX, DMTR.
    I'm not a huge fan of Merged profiles. Especially for clean sounds. I think Studio profiles are generally more accurate. These profiles came out pretty nice though. My thought process was to create a batch of patches that are how I'd set up my sounds for live or a studio date. Nice meat and potatoes, balanced tones.

@BigHairyProfiles Any plans for making similar V2 merged patches for JCM800 package or any other having EV speakers?

Think it would be reeeeally great as there isn't that many EV cabs around. Or even making an cab pack with EV included if it is doable nowadays.

Anyway, got a bunch of your packs a while back n' goes without saying you clearly have the needed ingredients (= know-how, ears, space & equipment) for making great profiles indeed!

• @BigHairyProfiles I tried to get some profiles, but PayPal doesn't seem to work.

Thanks. PP had required an update. I think it's all taken care of now.

• These packs have Direct and Merged profiles: Sold88, BogFish, ADAMP, CustE+, TRIX, DMTR.
    I'm not a huge fan of Merged profiles. Especially for clean sounds. I think Studio profiles are generally more accurate. These profiles came out pretty nice though. My thought process was to create a batch of patches that are how I'd set up my sounds for live or a studio date. Nice meat and potatoes, balanced tones.

So if someone needs to play live through cabinets, he would use your studio profiles with cab simulation off ?

• Necrobump just to say that I snagged the full ADA MP-1 +45, Soldano X88, and Bogner Fish packs, yesterday and I cannot wait to try them! The vids with you playing through some of them sounded AMAZING! I own an actual MP-1, so it was very cool to hear damn near the same tone coming out of those vids!

Regards,

Jeff in Houston

Shred 'til yer dead,

Jeff in Houston